Dolphins 8th in AFC: PFF Projections | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 8th in AFC: PFF Projections

It was more than our two offensive lineman that lost the Titan game
Time of Possession...Titans- 36.44...Miami- 23.16
1st downs...Titans- 23...Miami- 8
Total plays...Titans- 70...Miami- 41
Net rushing yards...235 to 51

We were pretty much dominated

Sorry man, but I completely disagree. The time of possession and everything else you posted had EVERYTHING to do with the O-Line play. After that game we cut Turner and Thomas, got somewhat healthy on the O-Line and went 9-2 the rest of the way.

I can see the Titans partly because they play in a division that is more wide open than the AFC East. But, there's no way Buffalo should be ahead of Miami. The Bills do have talent and could do better with a new coach, but the Dolphins beat them twice last season and, in my eyes, had a better offseason.

I think Miami belongs in the 5-8 range. That's a little lower than I'd have them, but not out of the question. Lots of good teams in the AFC.

I'd probably go like this:

1. New England
2. Oakland
3. Pittsburgh
4. Houston
5. Miami
6. Kansas City
7. Tennessee
8. Baltimore
9. Denver
10. Cincinnati

I could see Baltimore and Cincinnati doing better than that. I'm not 100 percent sold on Pittburgh, but their offense is among the best if Big Ben stays healthy.

I can see the Titans partly because they play in a division that is more wide open than the AFC East. But, there's no way Buffalo should be ahead of Miami. The Bills do have talent and could do better with a new coach, but the Dolphins beat them twice last season and, in my eyes, had a better offseason.

I think Miami belongs in the 5-8 range. That's a little lower than I'd have them, but not out of the question. Lots of good teams in the AFC.

I'd probably go like this:

1. New England
2. Oakland
3. Pittsburgh
4. Houston
5. Miami
6. Kansas City
7. Tennessee
8. Baltimore
9. Denver
10. Cincinnati

I could see Baltimore and Cincinnati doing better than that. I'm not 100 percent sold on Pittburgh, but their offense is among the best if Big Ben stays healthy.
Baltimore, Denver, Houston are better than the Bills, Chargers and Tennessee hands down IMO. These guys are playing spin the wheel with their picks. Not sold on the Raiders being ranked that high. The 8th ranking is on the low end and we could be 3rd this year.

The Titans game was equally bad on both sides of the ball IMO. They ran all over the defense 41 times for 235 yards and Henry averaged almost 8 yards per carry. Marriota ran for 60 and a score and passed for 4 more and that's after we hurt him early on.

The Titans had a heck of an off-season and will be a load on offense this year. Eric Decker in the slot, Rishard Mathews outside to pair with Corey Davis as well as Delanie Walker at TE. If we don't shore up our other DT spot, they will run the ball down our throats AGAIN and pass all over us.

Back
Top Bottom