***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

I don't know about you guys, but I am tired of people being able to laugh at our "special" teams

I love all the AJ feeley bashers thinking we got such an upgrade with Gus. I woudl still take Feeley. This looks like Gus Fiedler.

8 yards?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!? Are you sh**ing me?!?!?!?!!?:fire:

I can kick it at least 30 yards!!!!:mad:

god saban is a fool, he is looking worse each game. what a d umb punt, just punt it regular if you are going to do it. what a joke

yeah, then we run the ball on 1st & 20 and again on 2nd & 18. Luckily penalties gave us a CHANCE with that one.

Penalties have taken away a TD and a sweet run by Ricky so far... Its terrible.

WTF!?!?!?!?! It was a 52 yard field goal if he went for that... He's the highest paid kicker who can't be allowed to kick 52 yarders??!?!?!?!?

LOL....man that 8 yards we for on the punt was really worth it......big help to the defense...And you ask me whay I am so negagtive. How can any sane fan watch this garbage and think what they are seeing out there is PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL...HOW?

Stop being such a GD hojmer, and take of the aqua and teal glasses.....What is different about this team WITHOUT WANNY? WHAT?

Back
Top Bottom