***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

....the good news is that we are only 7 points down, we can win this game, if we are getting in sink a little.

how many can a team with a qb that completes less than 50% of his passes can win?

FlyingFish84 said:
WTF!?!?!?!?! It was a 52 yard field goal if he went for that... He's the highest paid kicker who can't be allowed to kick 52 yarders??!?!?!?!?

against the wind...

At least it's going both ways today....

I am getting sick and tired of looking up at the corner of the screen on EVERY play to see if the "flag" graphic pops up. :fire:

is there a radio link for this game, i'm watching on espn gamecast but its so slow
and with all the penalties it's confusing

jgarMD said:
LOL....man that 8 yards we for on the punt was really worth it......big help to the defense...And you ask me whay I am so negagtive. How can any sane fan watch this garbage and think what they are seeing out there is PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL...HOW?

Stop being such a GD hojmer, and take of the aqua and teal glasses.....What is different about this team WITHOUT WANNY? WHAT?

Just shut up already!!! Go home troll!! You're not a Phinz fan!

Calm down, guys. We're only down by a TD.

There's still a lot of game to go.

Back
Top Bottom