Dolphins are game-planning as if DeVante Parker is not playing vs Jets. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are game-planning as if DeVante Parker is not playing vs Jets.

feels like we need to gameplan every game with the potential of not having him.....

we're getting very close to the tipping point for him where it's just obvious he's never going to be a reliable star wr to build around....i'm not quite there yet, but i'm sure others will say they've already passed that point.

I know injuries are part of the game, but it's very frustrating to see DVP struggle with some sort of injury every year. It hurts his development. And it hurts us.

feels like we need to gameplan every game with the potential of not having him.....

we're getting very close to the tipping point for him where it's just obvious he's never going to be a reliable star wr to build around....i'm not quite there yet, but i'm sure others will say they've already passed that point.
I am just on the cusp of giving up on the boy

They held Ajayi out but I guess is just a rest day
Jay Ajayi (knee) was held out of Thursday's practice.

It's the same routine Ajayi followed last week before being left off the final injury report. He'll be out there as a mid-range RB1 against the Jets.

Ozzy rules!!

So you might cut him?.....lol

Ozzy rules!!
When I say giving up on him, I mean relying on him. Also I'm thinking long term. Wouldn't resign him at this point and I also would be very hesitant to give him a 5th year option

rolled the ankle on the only catch vs the titans tackle...didn't even look like much

get on the field kid

He can be a great #2 for us or someone else...like a Sanu or Marshall complementing Jeffery. I’m past the point of thinking he will ever be that dominant alpha for us.

here is some advice, they should prepare like he won't play all year at all

Back
Top Bottom