Dolphins ARE having a Legacy game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins ARE having a Legacy game

HeartbreakKid28

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm?nObjGroupID=414&nProductID=24264#

They are selling a shirt for it, the December game against the Patriots on Sunday Night Football in Miami. Hopefully we'll be in the playoff hunt for it! Which jerseys will we wear? Probably 1970s. So we get an orange jersey game and retro jersey/helmet game, not bad. Maybe we'll get some of that 1972 luck. It's our classic Dolphin vs. their dropped the soap pat the patriot instead of the flying Elvis head.

awsome!! i love our throwbacks. wish they would do it more often

why promote it like that then thats dumb. my feelings are hurt

As hopeful as I am for this, from what I heard we won't be wearing our throw backs, we'll be wearing our normal uniforms while New England goes throwback, this won't look all that good, but I don't see why it would be considered a legacy game if only NE wears their legacy uniform, let's wait and see, only time will tell.

They're using the old Dolphins logo on the shirt. Why would the Dolphins be promoting it if it was only for the Patriots? And why would it be in our stadium? So far they've only worn them against teams who were also wearing throwbacks.

Wearing the orange jersey for the first time in 5 years, why not throwbacks too? When is the last time we wore them? I remember for a Thanksgiving game right? that was a few years ago.

It looks like we will be playing in our throwbacks but i wonder if we'll be wearing the old school all white or aqua tops.

They said before the season we weren't wearing throwbacks because we weren't one of the original AFL teams.

They said before the season we weren't wearing throwbacks because we weren't one of the original AFL teams.

I remember this. Could it be possible that they had a change of heart?

Back
Top Bottom