Dolphins ARE having a Legacy game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins ARE having a Legacy game

I like that T though. im pretty sure it was said before the season that only hte AFL teams will be wearing the throwbacks, pats, bills 'oilers', raiders, etc.

http://miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm?nObjGroupID=414&nProductID=24264#

They are selling a shirt for it, the December game against the Patriots on Sunday Night Football in Miami. Hopefully we'll be in the playoff hunt for it! Which jerseys will we wear? Probably 1970s. So we get an orange jersey game and retro jersey/helmet game, not bad. Maybe we'll get some of that 1972 luck. It's our classic Dolphin vs. their dropped the soap pat the patriot instead of the flying Elvis head.

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know, I think maybe we'll just be wearing them for that game even though we aren't included in the legacy thing, since it is in our stadium. The fact the Official Dolphins site is selling a shirt for it in Miami would be kind of stupid if it was somthing only the Pats were doing during the game. Why promote our rivals? I don't think we'll wear them when we visit the Bills and Jets though. All of the Legacy games have been in and will be in the Legacy teams home stadium, except for the Thanksgiving game in Dallas which the cowboys always wear throwbacks for anyway. So why put our home game on the official list?

The Dolphins are the only "non original 8" team on the list also, except for the Cowboys who we know the NFL always has to include in everything. Plus the chiefs were the "dallas texans" so that may be why this weeks game vs the cowboys is included.

Back
Top Bottom