"Dolphins Are The Most Dangerous Team In The NFL" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins Are The Most Dangerous Team In The NFL"

Lombo knows what he's talking about. He's a great football mind.

Ramsey just getting settled in. Achane coming back healthy. Favorable schedule coming up after a much needed reprieve.

The first half of the season they were able to see their potential. This second half we're going to see them live up to it.

I believe it. The KC and Philly losses sucked, but we were severely banged up vs Philly and just seemed to have one too many mental lapses vs KC. Now that this team is coming together health wise, I believe the Fins can be terrifying down the stretch. Achane specifically looked like the Second Coming 5 weeks ago, and if he comes back firing on all cylinders + our Defense rounds into form....that's scary.

I believe it. The KC and Philly losses sucked, but we were severely banged up vs Philly and just seemed to have one too many mental lapses vs KC. Now that this team is coming together health wise, I believe the Fins can be terrifying down the stretch. Achane specifically looked like the Second Coming 5 weeks ago, and if he comes back firing on all cylinders + our Defense rounds into form....that's scary.
The refs and the very thick envelopes handed to them by the Eagles played a part as well.

Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

People expected Fangio to wave a magic wand a get immediate results, but he was overseeing a significant change in scheme and missing some quality pieces of his defense.

As the team gets more and more in tune with The Fangio Way and they get healthier the defense will continue to improve.

IF this defense reaches it's potential the Fins are going to be hard out in January.

I posted it in a different thread and I can't remember which (cause...well....old) but the numbers for the D from the first 4 games and the last 5 are night and day. There was a marked improvement across the board.
Having Ramsey back is huge. Even Chubb has stepped up lately. I'm liking the D. Even if they are average then the team can beat anybody on the day. Still need to get over this non beating winning teams hump.

I posted it in a different thread and I can't remember which (cause...well....old) but the numbers for the D from the first 4 games and the last 5 are night and day. There was a marked improvement across the board.
Exactly. We're also ranked #10 Defense in yards allowed now, and that's factoring the first four games where we sucked. This team is ascending.

Back
Top Bottom