"Dolphins Are The Most Dangerous Team In The NFL" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins Are The Most Dangerous Team In The NFL"

Please allow me to make one small correction:

"Ravens probably ahead too, (but we are about) to beat (them) down!"

Tua is actually 2-0 against the Ravens (both games with Lamar) winning in 2022 at Baltimore and at Miami in 2021.

Both games were memorable. Last year was Tua's miracle comeback with 6 TDs. In 2021, that was the game Brisette started and was up 6-3 in a nailbiter at halftime but hurt his knee very early in 3rd quarter. The cameras caught Flores telling Brisette to sit back down and put Tua in. It was also the game Robert Hunt caught an inadvertent pass and did a cartwheel over a defender by the goal line that didn't count because he didn't declare himself an eligible receiver. Tua scored 16 pts in the 4th quarter and the Dolphins won 22-10.

Who knows what excitement 2023 will bring?

Lombo knows what he's talking about. He's a great football mind.

Ramsey just getting settled in. Achane coming back healthy. Favorable schedule coming up after a much needed reprieve.

The first half of the season they were able to see their potential. This second half we're going to see them live up to it.
Loved the last 2 sentences

I agree with this. Historically elite offense in the first half. Defense finally gets healthy in the 2nd half. Now that Burrow is out that eliminates the bengals. I think we have a real shot to take the afc. Getting a top two seed is key here.

Back
Top Bottom