"Dolphins Are The Most Dangerous Team In The NFL" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins Are The Most Dangerous Team In The NFL"

Did they really beat the Dolphins, or did the Dolphins beat themselves?

Those two teams play again, odds are KC doesn’t get another gift defensive TD that wasn’t really a catch or fumble. The Chiefs offense hasn’t been scoring a ton (Denver limited them to 9), and really only moved the ball well on the first drive.

I like Miami’s chances to limit their offense again, and I don’t believe KC’s defense can replicate their performance in a game played in the U.S. and with the Dolphins offense at full strength.

If basing just off this season’s performances, I don’t see any legitimate reason to consider the Chiefs as a dangerous team.

The Dolphins, meanwhile, have been playing the bulk of their season minus 2 starting corners, several starting o-lineman out at the same time, and without a RB that rushed for nearly 500 yards and 7 TD’s in 2.5 games.

They’ve got their corners back. They‘ve got Achane coming back this week or next. And their line is getting healthier.

Does KC have an Achane type talent returning soon to add to the likes of Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle? Nope.

Miami most definitely is a more dangerous team at this point in time. Sans the Buffalo game, they played both the Iggles and Chiefs close despite missing some key talent and getting hosed on some game-changing calls by the officials.
Eloquence!

Five Reasons the Dolphins are the most dangerous team in the NFL.

1. Colombian Cartels......many have invested big money in coercing Philadelphia refs to make calls that would beat the Dolphins to lower betting odds that the fins win the Super Bowl and now they are getting a great spread to make that bet and then of course coerce refs to help the fins win.

2. Brie Larson- she is clearly diverting media if anyone is listening, saying that men do not appreciate her film. the Marvels and this is why she is not getting much money in box office.........all the while those Columbians are betting big money on Fins.......does Brie know the just had to show her breasts like Jenifer Lawrence did and men would then buy tickets......

3. The Burrow fake injury.....my wrist ligament...come on.....was that just not him overdoing it in the men's room.....anyhow they were more dangerous until his overly vigorous wank session.

4. Colin Cowherd------secret agent and true Oligarch of the NFL......bleats his crap endlessly making people numb to his voice and ultimately he is just lulling the league into forgetting that the Simpson's predicted the Dolphins would win the Super Bowl in 2024

5. Stone Cold Steve Austin- because he said so

Last edited:
Tua is actually 2-0 against the Ravens (both games with Lamar) winning in 2022 at Baltimore and at Miami in 2021.

Both games were memorable. Last year was Tua's miracle comeback with 6 TDs. In 2021, that was the game Brisette started and was up 6-3 in a nailbiter at halftime but hurt his knee very early in 3rd quarter. The cameras caught Flores telling Brisette to sit back down and put Tua in. It was also the game Robert Hunt caught an inadvertent pass and did a cartwheel over a defender by the goal line that didn't count because he didn't declare himself an eligible receiver. Tua scored 16 pts in the 4th quarter and the Dolphins won 22-10.

Who knows what excitement 2023 will bring?
Tua 3-0 against the Ravens. - LOL

Having Ramsey back is huge. Even Chubb has stepped up lately. I'm liking the D. Even if they are average then the team can beat anybody on the day. Still need to get over this non beating winning teams hump.
Ramsey on this D. No brainer really was it.

Back
Top Bottom