Dolphins Bar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bar

njfinfan said:
Awesome. I know a guy who comes from Port Jervis with his 12 year old son, Conner. They might hit it off. I don't let Meghan stay during the games because it's so loud and very smoky.

The one thing I hate about going to bars is the smoke! I can't stand the smell when I get home! We will have to have a FinHeaven game at my house with Directv! No smoke! Kids can stay! One of these days! We will get a few NJ people together, just don't tell whaft, he may drive all the way up and we will never get rid of him!;)

Well, back to building my ARK so I don't drown!

Dude

edsta74 said:
thanks for the info NJ. unfortunately, White plains isnt too close to my house. My problem is i like to have a few while i watch the games, so i cant drive. Or else i would def. come to the ramada to catch the fins. its too easy for me to just jump in a cab or the train to NYC to a bar and not have to worry about driving! we should get a party bus to take us to Jersey!!! and take us back of course ;)

problem solved! The sportz bar is in a hotel. Mike will set you up with a room at a great price - has done it for me. So you see, you were destined to go to the Home of the Dolphins in NJ! :lol:

njfinfan said:
problem solved! The sportz bar is in a hotel. Mike will set you up with a room at a great price - has done it for me. So you see, you were destined to go to the Home of the Dolphins in NJ! :lol:

You should be in sales!:lol:

I know

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The one thing I hate about going to bars is the smoke! I can't stand the smell when I get home! We will have to have a FinHeaven game at my house with Directv! No smoke! Kids can stay! One of these days! We will get a few NJ people together, just don't tell whaft, he may drive all the way up and we will never get rid of him!;)

Well, back to building my ARK so I don't drown!

this rain is freakin ridiculous. When is it going to stop? Are you anywhere near Oakland? And Wharf has told me he'll come to the sportz bar at some point - hasn't shown yet - but he might. I'm sure he'd drive up to your house to see a game or two! :D

njfinfan said:
this rain is freakin ridiculous. When is it going to stop? Are you anywhere near Oakland? And Wharf has told me he'll come to the sportz bar at some point - hasn't shown yet - but he might. I'm sure he'd drive up to your house to see a game or two! :D

I'm in Oakland, I'm up on the mountain, not where the houses are underwater. But Man, it just has no place to go! It was over my basement windows and pouring in. I have been living here 14 years and never had water.

I know a few people that live in the houses you are seeing on TV, the army corp of engineers is killing these people with that dam in Pompton Lakes!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'm in Oakland, I'm up on the mountain, not where the houses are underwater. But Man, it just has no place to go! It was over my basement windows and pouring in. I have been living here 14 years and never had water.

I know a few people that live in the houses you are seeing on TV, the army corp of engineers is killing these people with that dam in Pompton Lakes!

Dude - sorry - had no idea you lived in Oakland. My husband and I live in East Orange and we were driving today and he's like "look at all this water - there's nowhere for it to go."

It's crazy.

njfinfan said:
Dude - sorry - had no idea you lived in Oakland. My husband and I live in East Orange and we were driving today and he's like "look at all this water - there's nowhere for it to go."

It's crazy.

It found a lot of basements in Oakland to go!:cry:

We are okay, I keep looking at those shots from down south in N.O. and such. It's noting like that except along the river, they are a mess.

You guys are very close! If you guys like hiking, let me know, we take the family up in the ramapo's for hikes all the time. My 7 year old loves it!

I know it's much worse in NO. Absolutely - we love to hike! Let us know and once the rain stops (if ever) we'll get together.

njfinfan said:
I know it's much worse in NO. Absolutely - we love to hike! Let us know and once the rain stops (if ever) we'll get together.

You got it, we know all the trails up here, we hike them as a family and I mountain bike them. Saw two bears last week playing in a lake, it was great!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You got it, we know all the trails up here, we hike them as a family and I mountain bike them. Saw two bears last week playing in a lake, it was great!

Bears?! :eek:

Long as they don't eat me or the family, I'm cool.

chcknctlt said:
Went to Manhattan this past weekend and watched the game at an Eagles bar. Such annoying fans. Anyway, is there a real deal Dolphins bar in Manhattan that anyone knows of? I recall a list that I saw somewhere with Dolphins bars on it. Any help?

You should try out the sportz bar in jersey. The only thing once you go you will want to go back every week. It is a great time watching the game with so many fin fans! And if you have one or two, too many just get a room at the hotel its right there. Just stumble back to your room.

Now back to the rain..is it ever going to stop!!???!!!??!!??

Back
Top Bottom