Dolphins big 3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins big 3

A lot of good thoughts but that OL may end up the worst in the NFL. Incognito and Pouncey can only do so much.
yes and Yeatman Martin and Pugh may end up as good starters in the league. Philbin is a great OL coach unlike Sparano, he was just Parcells puppet. Philbin and Coach Turner would make that line better than our 2012 Offensive Line. A starting offense of Tannehill, Miller, Jennings, Wallace, Bush, Eifert, Martin, Incognito, Pouncey, Pugh, Yeatman sounds good to me.

Bush at slot receiver, make it happen!!!!!!!

if we resign Bush, along with signing Jennings and Wallace- i can almost guarentee that Bess and his salary will be cut/traded

aside from competition + $$$ .... i don't see us signing both Jennings and Wallace.

why, because i see this FO and Staff being very calculating when it comes to Tannehill. They 'seem' very intent on providing an environment that is 'comfortable' for him - a 'known' offense, and keeping players he has developed a 'relationship' with and improving the OL. Of course, Hartline can change the course by demanding too much $$$ - and if your gonna pay more $$$$, why not get a better player ... i get that, but just don't see it happening - unless Brian forces their hands.

We've had a couple years to get Bush out in space and didn't do it .... why would we decide to go that route now???

Right now we have too much 'hope' going on - on offense. Hoping Martin can take over LT, hoping Yeatman can take over RT, hoping Miller can be the primary RB, hoping someone steps up at G, hoping Egnew can make some serious improvements ..... all this knowing that we must add at least 1 talent to the WR pool .... that's way too much 'hope' to dump say $20+ MIL of the salary cap into 2 WRs ...

Bush at slot receiver, make it happen!!!!!!!

I'd rather go for a Ryan Swope in the 4th or better still a Tavon Austin in the 2nd rather than trying to force a position switch on someone who's also going to cost a significant amount more than either of these draft choices.

It would be great to keep Bush as a back up to Miller, a 3rd Down Solution, Punt Returner and a guide to Miller but only at the right price.

Back
Top Bottom