Dolphins-Bills Game Thread | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills Game Thread

3rd and goal...c'mon zack - junior - all of you guys just stop them cold and then they can miss the field goal.

These stupid penalities are just killing us! How can you do a false start on a punt Bowens?! Then how can you hold two times Spragan?! We are just giving them yards :(

This is rediculous, I guess Miami is very generous today, how many first downs have they given the bills now from penalties now, the frustrating thing is that the bills would be stopped on 3rd down only for their drive to continue becuase of a stupid penalty, this is sad

I cant believe this....We are stinkin up the joint....if i was in the stands....GET OUT now....save yourselves....its a STINKER !...............those fans are gunna have a field day !...............im goin to wear my BAG over my head this week.....................Y U K !

we need to start some bruising... 2 tighends single back and run it down the gut we have enought talent to run in there

The last thing I would blame this imposion on is the weather and I'm not blaming the refs either... we WERE offsides, we do commit so many penalties every game. Can't deny the fact that the reason why we're losing is because we are playing like ****.... 17-0... great.

Your're right.. YOU MUST BE COACH SABAN's RIGHT HAND MAN right???????? You're a joke....
Gonzo said:
Get off your pedestal. There is NO excuse for all these penalties. PERIOD. I, as a "True Dolphins fan" am disgusted, win or lose, to see them play so f-ng sloppy. They are supposed to be frickin professionals.

Back
Top Bottom