Dolphins-Bills Game Thread | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills Game Thread

No jam at the line. I haven't seen any of our CBs jam the receiver at the line since week 1.

F^&*^*^*&^*&^**&^* 17-0 in the second.....

I guess we are going to show them how easy it is to crawl out of a deep hole.

Atlanta has straightened out to 14-7 under NE.. we CAN DO IT

This is a non-game. I'm not surprised we're losing. I'm just surprised it's been THIS AWFUL. Just AWFUL.

This has to be the worst any Dolphins team has played since that Jacksonville playoff game.

You must have played flag football.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think you're the one whining......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SCall13 said:
Pfffft. I played football for 18 years. SO yes, I have played. And I have played in all sorts of weather. This time of year especially isn't that bad. If it were December and snowing, then you could cry about it. But it isn't, so please, quit whining.

THe question is, have YOU played before?

finfanMex said:
Do you think the referees are making Saban pay for his words? This is becoming a referees revenge!!!
Yeah, lets blame the referees. Lets blame the freezing cold 50 degree weather. The refs are not the reason why we're losing 17-0. :shakeno:

Wow...
Its not just the D we need to start runnin the damn ball thank god Ricky comes back next game !

We Can Still Come Back Guys. A Lot Of Football To Be Played. We Just Have To Hold Them At The Current Score And Score At Least Once Before Half And We Will Be Alright........

Back
Top Bottom