Dolphins-Bills Game Thread | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills Game Thread

pmcintosh said:
Are you freakin' kidding me? How long did the Bills practice in the freaking cold? The Team just got there yesterday to cope with the weather... Why do you think the Bronco's lost to us when they were here a few weeks ago??? Ignorance is trully a bliss... Especially for those who are supposedly a "TRUE" Dolpin's fans that looses optimism the in the beginning of a game.... You need to just turn off your TV's and go play with your toys or something..... You guys bring bad vibe to those who trully are a FAN and support the team all the way win or loose....

Weather? are you freakin' kidding me? You think these guys have never played in cold weather before? Maybe we should just forfeit all our November and December road games.
No stupid excuses, the Phins are playing like crap and should be called on the carpet for it. A few players, especially Ephraim, should either be made inactive for the next couple of games or outright released. Saban should take a pay cut for not teaching his players discipline. The longsnapper should be released and we should bring Perry back.

SBCHAMPSPHINZ said:
yeah its over
You know what? Why don't you just stop posting. Ok, we ****ED up the first half, but we still have more than a half to play.

FinzFan said:
F^&*^*^*&^*&^**&^* 17-0 in the second.....

I guess we are going to show them how easy it is to crawl out of a deep hole.

Atlanta has straightened out to 14-7 under NE.. we CAN DO IT

glad to hear im not the only one being optimistic. 17-0 is bad, but with 36 min left in the game it can be done. go into half 17-7, or even 17-3 and i will be anxious to get the 2nd half underway.

NFL DRAFT 2006 With their 1st round selection, the Miami Dolphins select a penalty fixer.

pmcintosh said:
Your're right.. YOU MUST BE COACH SABAN's RIGHT HAND MAN right???????? You're a joke....

Well thought out rebuttal. :rofl3:

Oh might I add the New York Jets just took the lead and the Patriots are still beating the Falcons.

Miami needs a big play on offense now, that Chambers play was so close, try it again, the reason Brown is not running is becuase they have 8 or nine in the box, Miami has to launch the ball when they try that stuff

17-0 Buffalo...and Welker will kneel the kickoff for a Toucback.

hopefully on offense we'll actually do somtin to give our d a break.

Back
Top Bottom