Dolphins Coaching Staff (as it stands right now) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Coaching Staff (as it stands right now)

If I’m Kris and there aren’t any desirable DC positions open..I’m liking what I see in Howard, Tank, Reshad Jones and Lippet waiting in the wings....strong unit with good physical traits

Kris Richard is in my opinion, extremely overrated.

That Seattle defense has been great because of talent. It got less great under Richard.

Kris Richard is in my opinion, extremely overrated.

That Seattle defense has been great because of talent. It got less great under Richard.

Like andy said above, he would be hired as the DB coach not DC. Seattle has had a top 10 pass defense every year since Richard became the DBs coach in 2011.

If Richard was the guy, I think there would have been some sort of news about Gase being interested or interviewing him. Neither happened and now he’s been hired by Dallas. I’m thinking Esti is on to something with his above post. Because there is still no word on who Gase has in mind for the new DB coach. There’s a possibility it’s because the team or teams the potential new coach he wants, are still playing? But out of curiosity if Esti is right, both those coaches from Philly, he mentioned would need to be more than a lateral move, to come to Miami?

The way it's going, we may have more coaches on the sidelines than fans in the stands

If Richard was the guy, I think there would have been some sort of news about Gase being interested or interviewing him. Neither happened and now he’s been hired by Dallas. I’m thinking Esti is on to something with his above post. Because there is still no word on who Gase has in mind for the new DB coach. There’s a possibility it’s because the team or teams the potential new coach he wants, are still playing? But out of curiosity if Esti is right, both those coaches from Philly, he mentioned would need to be more than a lateral move, to come to Miami?

Hauck would be getting promoted from safeties coach to DB coach.

Back
Top Bottom