Dolphins continue rising in ESPN Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins continue rising in ESPN Power Rankings

I don't care where they have us ranked. Especially during the off season. None of it means anything.

NFL network has a bunch of ex-jocks that took a beating every time Shula brought the troops in, and they hate Miami for it.

About where I think we'd be ranked, honestly. They are right about the O-line. Lots of reshuffling (which is good). Damn, it'd be nice to have an O-line that stays healthy for a change. Pouncey mean a lot!

Means nothing from those guys !!

Last edited by a moderator:
remember all those mock drafts we made fun of after the first round?

yea these rankings are kind of like that

NFL network has a bunch of ex-jocks that took a beating every time Shula brought the troops in, and they hate Miami for it.
The NFLN doesn't have anyone that played during Shula's hayday. I can't even think of anyone that I've seen on that network that played during Marino's glory years.

I wonder why ESPN and others think so highly of Denver. They have no QB and their defense is no longer special imo.

Who cares what that liberal broke-a** network thinks? They'll be extinct before long. Most hated network ever.

I don't mind this ranking. Every team ahead of us seems right besides maybe Tennessee and Denver. I'll give Tennessee credit because they beat Miami last year. That was Miami's only loss at home outside the Patriots. Although the team didn't click and change their season until the game after. Denver just gets more respect because they've accomplished more and they still have a great defense. I'm guessing the national media thinks their offense will improve. That one is more questionable than Tennessee.

But of course power rankings don't mean ****.

Back
Top Bottom