Dolphins enemy fans grounded | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins enemy fans grounded

72champagne

the annual ritual
Reaction score
July 31, 2009 10:01 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham CORTLAND, N.Y. -- Rain is falling and only a couple hundred diehard fans are willing to stand outside and watch the first day of New York Jets training camp Friday morning at SUNY Cortland.
---------
lame azz jets fans afraid of melting.

Sanchez breathing heavy early, is about to fumble.

whats funny is the jets are finally turning into the dolphins at QB.. keep wasting picks at qb guys, just keep doing it.

When I first read the thread title, I thought the Dolphins were going to take preventitive measures against opposing fans from attending games... too bad.

July 31, 2009 10:01 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham CORTLAND, N.Y. -- Rain is falling and only a couple hundred diehard fans are willing to stand outside and watch the first day of New York Jets training camp Friday morning at SUNY Cortland.
---------
lame azz jets fans afraid of melting.
:lol2:
Hilarious. At least the Jets can sell out there stadium every game and don't have to worry about a black out every week.

Dolphins fans crack me up.

Hilarious. At least the Jets can sell out there stadium every game and don't have to worry about a black out every week.

Dolphins fans crack me up.

Their stadium?
Hum,, I guess the NY Giants blue and red under those puke geen banners and the Giants stadium at the front of the meadow lands are just a fluke..
:rolleyes2:

Marino1983

whats funny is the jets are finally turning into the dolphins at QB.. keep wasting picks at qb guys, just keep doing it.
The Dolphins had Marino, then afterwords when did they spend a 5th overall selection on a top QB? They didn't, they kept grabbing 2nd round guys that weren't as good. 2nd round QB hardly ever become franchise QB, more 6th round QB become franchise QB than 2nd round for some reason.
The Jets haven't had a franchise QB in a long time, it was about time this team made the selection.
BTW I didn't realize Sanchez is a bust already? The simpletons on this board is hilarious.

And to the guy above, we are having bad weather in the tri-state area. Not only that, but Cortland is really far.Its not like camp is at Hofstra anymore, its like a 5 hour drive for me to attend camp this season instead of the hour and half. I'm going to wait till they practice at Florham park which is only a hour drive for me.

The Dolphins had Marino, then afterwords when did they spend a 5th overall selection on a top QB? They didn't, they kept grabbing 2nd round guys that weren't as good. 2nd round QB hardly ever become franchise QB, more 6th round QB become franchise QB than 2nd round for some reason.
The Jets haven't had a franchise QB in a long time, it was about time this team made the selection.
BTW I didn't realize Sanchez is a bust already? The simpletons on this board is hilarious.

And to the guy above, we are having bad weather in the tri-state area. Not only that, but Cortland is really far.Its not like camp is at Hofstra anymore, its like a 5 hour drive for me to attend camp this season instead of the hour and half. I'm going to wait till they practice at Florham park which is only a hour drive for me.

Jets fans can look forward to a 5 or 6 win season in 2009. The Bills are in for the same season as the Jets......5 wins at most. Sucks for you guys.

The simpletons on this board is hilarious.
ARE hilarious.
:lol:
You're drawing on a weak hand calling people simpletons when you can't even get your plural and singular agreements right :pop:

I am not sure where you getting your information from but since Marino retired, the Phins have only drafted three guys at QB: Josh Heupel (2001 - 6th round), John Beck (2007 - 2nd round) and Chad Henne(2008 - 2nd round). Beck didn't work out and became expendable when we acquired Pennington. Henne is still here and could be our future QB. They did draft Pat White this past year and he may or may not play at QB. All of the other QB's were brought over from elsewhere including the amazingly talented former Jet (Ray Lucas) :lol: We haven't "been grabbing 2nd round guys that just weren't as good." (Other then Beck).

Our QB's since Marino retired:

Jay Fiedler (2000-2004): Went 36-23 as a starter, including 21-10 during the 2000 and 2001 seasons.
Damon Huard (2000): Won his lone start in the 2000 season, replacing an injured Fiedler.
Ray Lucas (2002): Went 2-4 in replacing Fiedler for a stretch of the 2002 campaign.
Brian Griese (2003): 3-2 record in five starts, while Fiedler went 7-4 in the other 11 games.
A.J. Feeley (2004): 3-5 record in eight games as Dolphins finished 4-12 overall.
Sage Rosenfels (2004-2005): Started one game in each of those years, losing both.
Gus Frerotte (2005): Went 9-6 to highlight Nick Saban's first season as Dolphins coach.
Daunte Culpepper (2006): Went 1-3 before Dolphins shut him down for season with knee problems.
Joey Harrington (2006): Replaced Culpepper, going 5-6 in 11 games.
Cleo Lemon (2006): Lost his lone start, the season finale at Indianapolis.
Trent Green, Cleo Lemon (2007)
Chad Pennington (2008)

Pennington has been our best QB since Fiedler, and to think he was gift wrapped to us by the NY Jets for nothing in return....thank you very much. :up:

nfl_a_ryan1_sw_sq_300-1.jpg

guess who is ten months pregant

Back
Top Bottom