Dolphins enemy fans grounded | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins enemy fans grounded

"Ryan began a five-day liquid diet (Old Pabst) after saying he weighed in at 340 pounds, 30 pounds heavier than he was at the end of last season. "It was a good summer," he quipped."

I am not sure where you getting your information from but since Marino retired, the Phins have only drafted three guys at QB: Josh Heupel (2001 - 6th round), John Beck (2007 - 2nd round) and Chad Henne(2008 - 2nd round). Beck didn't work out and became expendable when we acquired Pennington. Henne is still here and could be our future QB. They did draft Pat White this past year and he may or may not play at QB. All of the other QB's were brought over from elsewhere including the amazingly talented former Jet (Ray Lucas) :lol: We haven't "been grabbing 2nd round guys that just weren't as good." (Other then Beck).

Our QB's since Marino retired:

Jay Fiedler (2000-2004): Went 36-23 as a starter, including 21-10 during the 2000 and 2001 seasons.
Damon Huard (2000): Won his lone start in the 2000 season, replacing an injured Fiedler.
Ray Lucas (2002): Went 2-4 in replacing Fiedler for a stretch of the 2002 campaign.
Brian Griese (2003): 3-2 record in five starts, while Fiedler went 7-4 in the other 11 games.
A.J. Feeley (2004): 3-5 record in eight games as Dolphins finished 4-12 overall.
Sage Rosenfels (2004-2005): Started one game in each of those years, losing both.
Gus Frerotte (2005): Went 9-6 to highlight Nick Saban's first season as Dolphins coach.
Daunte Culpepper (2006): Went 1-3 before Dolphins shut him down for season with knee problems.
Joey Harrington (2006): Replaced Culpepper, going 5-6 in 11 games.
Cleo Lemon (2006): Lost his lone start, the season finale at Indianapolis.
Trent Green, Cleo Lemon (2007)
Chad Pennington (2008)

Pennington has been our best QB since Fiedler, and to think he was gift wrapped to us by the NY Jets for nothing in return....thank you very much. :up:

Dude, I don't know how the Dolphins got their QB. I guess I said 2nd round because I remember them trading 2nd round picks for QBs. I don't follow the Dolphins so I can be wrong with how they got their guys, I'm just replying to the poster saying that the Jets are turning into the Dolphins by drafting QBs all the time, he must of not of known what he was talking about on both accounts.

clear.gif
Clemons: At least he's prettier than Michael Crabtree.

why is there no shortage of absolutely ridiculous photos of sanchez?

Jets fans can look forward to a 5 or 6 win season in 2009. The Bills are in for the same season as the Jets......5 wins at most. Sucks for you guys.

Hey look, I can post like a 14 year old too!

no,no,no.....you got it all wrong, Miami can look forward to getting 5 or 6 wins. 4 likely and those only in the stadium with the intimidating new name, Land Shark:nailbiter:

Sucks for you guys.

I'm quite aware of what the forum is about. If you want to call people stupid, it's sort of better if you're not posting stupid things yourself, chief. :D

If you can't even get basic grammer right, you're not the one to be calling people simpletons ;)
Well when I'm talking about their opinions on football matters, you are bringing this to an entirely different subject which makes me feel sad for your life, you know you got owned when you can't even keep on topic and have to try and break down someones grammar, its not like anyone actually proof reads what they wright, when you are typing fast you can easily make mistakes, for you not to understand that shows how simple minded you really are.

Well when I'm talking about their opinions on football matters, you are bringing this to an entirely different subject which makes me feel sad for your life, you know you got owned when you can't even keep on topic and have to try and break down someones grammar, its not like anyone actually proof reads what they wright, when you are typing fast you can easily make mistakes, for you not to understand that shows how simple minded you really are.

Pure class. I'd expect nothing less from a Jets fan :lol:

Sure you can make mistakes, but you and I both know that you didn't make a mistake. You just didn't know. I guess you'll tell me next that it was a typeo when wrote "wright" instead of "write".

Oh yes, we are the simpletons. :lol:

Clemens and Sanchez combined for 9-24 & 3 interceptions, 1 touchdown. Kinda cold?!?! PLUS Jenkins is hurt. What a sad sad day this is.
:boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom