Dolphins fans invading meadowlnd!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins fans invading meadowlnd!!!

I usually go club seat level, but I'm thinking of tailgating and banding together with Dolfans NYC and crew this year. To the person who said Met Life stadium is a dump, it's actually quite nice. Just sucks for the Giants that they have to share it with the putrid Jets :chuckle:.

Damn, I'll be in NYC this weekend before volunteering in Kenya.

If anybody has an extra ticket, hit me up!!!! For real though!!!

I'll be there!! Sitting in Section 106!!!!! GO FINS!!

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

And i'll be rocking my official rt17 nike jersey

Damn, I'll be in NYC this weekend before volunteering in Kenya.

If anybody has an extra ticket, hit me up!!!! For real though!!!

I never give tickets to opposing fans but IF I have an extra I would give it to you. I probably won't and won't know until we get closer but if I can get an extra I would give it to you for your volunteer work.

I never give tickets to opposing fans but IF I have an extra I would give it to you. I probably won't and won't know until we get closer but if I can get an extra I would give it to you for your volunteer work.

If you're serious, I would greatly appreciate it! I will wear neither aqua nor orange and buy you several $10 beers.

If you're serious, I would greatly appreciate it! I will wear neither aqua nor orange and buy you several $10 beers.

You wear your colors with pride, because we are fans and thats what we do. Enjoy the game!

I am serious, I don't have an extra now but from time to time I do get some later in the week as we are approaching the game so if that happens I will PM you. I hope it does but I cannot promise you.

Im pretty sure I'm going just not sure what section I know they're upper deck seats tho

Section 143 boys. Will be in lot L for the tailgate with 200 or so fine DolFans. Really looking forward to it.

I will be in section 101. Are u going to tailgate?

Back
Top Bottom