Dolphins Free Agent targets | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Free Agent targets

Bozeman lands almost directly in the CENTER of PFFs Center ratings.
If you want an average Center for a lowish price, he's your guy. Solid, uninispiring vet.
Brothers who claim an average line is good enough... ought to love this guy.
The issue with that, as I'm sure a man of your knowledge realizes, is that we ask a lot more of our center in terms of pulling and agility than many other teams due to our zone run blocking schemes.

Not all Centers are well suited to it. I know you have mentioned Williams might come back on a cheaper contract than he was looking for previously. That now seems ideal, unless he has hard feelings about it.

Amazon Shopping GIF by Pudgy Penguins

The issue with that, as I'm sure a man of your knowledge realizes, is that we ask a lot more of our center in terms of pulling and agility than many other teams due to our zone run blocking schemes.

Not all Centers are well suited to it. I know you have mentioned Williams might come back on a cheaper contract than he was looking for previously. That now seems ideal, unless he has hard feelings about it.
I liked Williams more than most here, even scoffed at the brothers who made a stink about his snapping miscues... but I am a bit reluctant to resign a guy who has had multiple knee surgeries...
That one is a tough call. You see guys who have a couple of these and then play ten more years sometimes... and then there are guys who just have one after another til they're forced to retire.

This one is really boom/bust. I wouldn't offer going rate; I just wouldn't.

I liked Williams more than most here, even scoffed at the brothers who made a stink about his snapping miscues... but I am a bit reluctant to resign a guy who has had multiple knee surgeries...
That one is a tough call. You see guys who have a couple of these and then play ten more years sometimes... and then there are guys who just have one after another til they're forced to retire.

This one is really boom/bust. I wouldn't offer going rate; I just wouldn't.
Yeah I'm in the move on camp with CW.

Back
Top Bottom