Dolphins Games for Those that DONT have DTV | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Games for Those that DONT have DTV

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I recently baught the 9800 ATI all in wonder vid card. For those that don't know what that is. It is basicly a TIVO for my computer. I live in South West Florida, so I get all the Dolphins games on TV, and most of the extra feature shows most from sunshine network. I will be saveing all of these including preseason games to my new 120 gig hard drive.

Why am I telling you all this? It isn't for bragging. Their is a file sharing program called bittorent. It allows users to upload any file from their computer to a website, then any other user can download it. I will upload all these programs to this website http://www.phoenix-torrents.com/

You need to join, but it is free. Also you need to download the bittorent agent to have access to the files. Also free. Just go google.com and search for bittornado, install and then go to the website. The games will be in the section labled sports.

So those that don't have access to the games, you will be able to get them on Monday morning. Enjoy if it helps you. I will post again after uploading my first torrent.

Dajesus said:
I recently baught the 9800 ATI all in wonder vid card. For those that don't know what that is. It is basicly a TIVO for my computer. I live in South West Florida, so I get all the Dolphins games on TV, and most of the extra feature shows most from sunshine network. I will be saveing all of these including preseason games to my new 120 gig hard drive.

Why am I telling you all this? It isn't for bragging. Their is a file sharing program called bittorent. It allows users to upload any file from their computer to a website, then any other user can download it. I will upload all these programs to this website http://www.phoenix-torrents.com/

You need to join, but it is free. Also you need to download the bittorent agent to have access to the files. Also free. Just go google.com and search for bittornado, install and then go to the website. The games will be in the section labled sports.

So those that don't have access to the games, you will be able to get them on Monday morning. Enjoy if it helps you. I will post again after uploading my first torrent.

Dajesus, I appreciate the effort and definately the Bloodhound Gang lyrics for your sig. I hope you don't get nailed for this. ALl sports games are adamant about not rebroadcasting games without expressed written consent and yada yada yada. I sure hope this site doesn't get you are anyone else in trouble.

Other than that disclaimer, it sounds like a great plan for some of us less fortunate types.

Samphin said:
Dajesus, I appreciate the effort and definately the Bloodhound Gang lyrics for your sig. I hope you don't get nailed for this. ALl sports games are adamant about not rebroadcasting games without expressed written consent and yada yada yada. I sure hope this site doesn't get you are anyone else in trouble.

Other than that disclaimer, it sounds like a great plan for some of us less fortunate types.

It is a very grey area. It isn't rebroadcasting since it is just sharring, and no money is changeing hands. Although there is laws against CDs and Movies there is no rule against sharing TV shows. I also will use my IP bouncer when I start uploading.

You Da Man, Man! Bitorrent is good ONLY if the file is feavily seeded. If not, it takes an eternity to download. Thanks though, I will definately keep my eyes out for it.

Dajesus said:
It is a very grey area. It isn't rebroadcasting since it is just sharring, and no money is changeing hands. Although there is laws against CDs and Movies there is no rule against sharing TV shows. I also will use my IP bouncer when I start uploading.

Hopefully I have DTV by season start, but if not, you are a life saver...thanx

excellent, someone bump this thread when the season starts since i'm at work now and will probably forget to bookmark it when i get home. I'll likely head down to a local sports bar for most of the games since my apt. complex doesn't allow direct tv, but it'd definitely be nice to know the games are out there monday morning if i miss them or just wanna see them again. thanks a lot

That will be sweet for non televised games. I just wouldn't go advertising it openly and stick to pm's :)

hmmmm, i think ill jus go to a friends house or a bar. Thx for the thought tho. BTW r u 100% sure its legal?

Great news. I also don't have DTV so I won't catch any of the games unless they are televised nationally. I was hoping somebody would do this last season so I could watch the game again (after hearing it on the radio or web-cast). Unfortunately the only football game I saw uploaded and shared via a file sharing client was the Super Bowl game. If you decide to take this to PM's, please keep me in the loop. Thanks!

Dajesus said:

that would be great, i ahve bittorent up and im downloading two movies as I am typing this. Speeds are great too you only need a couple of seeds to get 100kb/s + with a cable connection.

For those who don' have BT it can be a bit of a pain to install IF you have a FIREWALL and/or ROUTER.

BTW is this phoenix-torrent site better than suprnova?

FiN.in.RI said:
that would be great, i ahve bittorent up and im downloading two movies as I am typing this. Speeds are great too you only need a couple of seeds to get 100kb/s + with a cable connection.

For those who don' have BT it can be a bit of a pain to install IF you have a FIREWALL and/or ROUTER.

BTW is this phoenix-torrent site better than suprnova?

It is less traveled, then supernova, so you don't have the problem of it crashing sometimes. It is also a password site where you have to agree to not being a cop.

This will be my first uploads on a torrent site. IT takes about 3 hours for the intitial seed to be completed, so I will start about every Sunday night around 8, but everyone that gets them needs to leave the torrent open untill atleast tuesday, so everyone can get them. I will most likely disconect my seed Monday around noon so it is up to you guys to share.

IP bouncer

I just got my cpu out of the shop, and I am so happy to be back on here and to post. I was wondering what exactly an IP bouncer does and how to get one. Also are you sure that this site with movies is legal?

AzDolfan543413 said:
I just got my cpu out of the shop, and I am so happy to be back on here and to post. I was wondering what exactly an IP bouncer does and how to get one. Also are you sure that this site with movies is legal?

Who knows what is really legal on the net anymore? An IP bouncer is a program I have that allows me to steal bandwith from people, and discises my IP adress. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because if you aren't carefull the cable company will catch you, and turn off your cable and can get fined. You also become one of those people that the government watches.

Back
Top Bottom