Dolphins Games for Those that DONT have DTV | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Games for Those that DONT have DTV

Hey Dajesus, You see the new Farenheit 9/11 movie? BHG has their Fire Water Burn song played pretty prominently in it. You seem like a big fan of Jimmy Pop and the gang, which is great.

Samphin said:
Hey Dajesus, You see the new Farenhiet 9/11 movie? BHG has their Fire Water Burn song played pretty prominently in it. You seme like a big fan of Jimmy Pop and the gang, which is great.

Huge fan, but haven't sceen the movie yet. I think I will download it right now.

Start a library so that we can refer to certain instances in the forums lol. That'd be really sweet, any play you want....anytime. Nice :lol:

Ok another member forgot his name, and I are working out a way to do this, so it isn't a public site that the seed gets posted on. Possibly a email I have to figure out if that is logisticly possible. Anywho I will deffinitly figure this out, so no one is at risk. Maybee Muck, Oliver, and AJ could shoot me some ideas. PM me with any good ideas, and I will start trying them next week. Also PM me closer to the first preseason game to get the link to the seed.

Dajesus said:
Ok another member forgot his name, and I are working out a way to do this, so it isn't a public site that the seed gets posted on. Possibly a email I have to figure out if that is logisticly possible. Anywho I will deffinitly figure this out, so no one is at risk. Maybee Muck, Oliver, and AJ could shoot me some ideas. PM me with any good ideas, and I will start trying them next week. Also PM me closer to the first preseason game to get the link to the seed.

Forgot his name? I feel so hurt. So unloved. So cheap. So used. No wait. I like those feelings. Nevermind! :D

Dajesus and I will set up a "Dolphin Fan" network for those of us in dire need of our team and clips there of. So far I have about 1GB of clips so far from the past 2 seasons. Anyone have anything of last season??? If you do let me know so I can add it to our gallery.

Please note, that due to copyright contraints this library may only be used for education/commentary/non-profit usage per the fair use clause of the US copyright act.
Once we get it up and running with .torrents, we'll announce the library is open. Then you just have to request a .torrent from us. And no, we won't use the Dewey Decimal system. haha

I could also use some help when specials are comming on sunshine network in advance. I tend to work 12 hour days, and go on drinking benders, so I may forget, so if anyone can PM a few days in advance the people that don't get sunshine can see the specials.

That would be a dream come true for me.I am doing research in Chile and they have "NO" NFL games transmitted here as the games are pre-empted by Polo and endless repetitions of Maradonnas goals.Even MNFL gets retransmitted in the early hours of the morning.I cant even get radio game transmissions on WQAM anymore as the pay service is not available offshore.

I have already registered with the site indicated but I have used Torrents for a long time and my experience is you will have to seed quite a bit longer than overnight.As soon as I complete my load I will help in maintaining the seed as long as it takes my PC is on 24-7.How will we identify your seeds ?

Back
Top Bottom