Dolphins have 8th toughest strength of schedule for 2013... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins have 8th toughest strength of schedule for 2013...

On paper it is but alot of things have yet to happen. FA, draft etc if things go right for Miami that schedule should not be so daunting.

These toughest and easiest schedule stuff before the season suck. Teams are never what you thought they'd be and vice versa.

As long as we take this offseason how its supposed to..we should have a chance to beat anyone.

That never means anything. Last year the Colts and Redskins were playoff teams.

be glad we got tannehills taking his lumps throw away season out of the way when we did...

I do find it funny that the Patriots get the middle-of-the-road 14th toughest schedule and the Broncos get the easiest schedule though. With 2 games each against divisional foes, that's 6 games set that probably make the difference ... we play the Patriots twice (hard SOS games for us) and they instead play the Dolphins twice (easier SOS for them). Both teams play the same 4 games against out of division foes, so that's 10 games set. One game each against the teams that finished in the same place in the other AFC divisions, so we get the 2nd place Colts and the Patriots play the 1st place Texans, so there are 3 slightly tougher games for the Patriots with the schedule up to 13 games. So in the end, that leaves only 3 games for the schedule makers to adjust.

Never paid much attention to this. This is based off last years teams and no team is 100% the same from one year to the next. Look at that stretch of time the last place team in the NFC South would win the division the following year.

I do find it funny that the Patriots get the middle-of-the-road 14th toughest schedule and the Broncos get the easiest schedule though. With 2 games each against divisional foes, that's 6 games set that probably make the difference ... we play the Patriots twice (hard SOS games for us) and they instead play the Dolphins twice (easier SOS for them). Both teams play the same 4 games against out of division foes, so that's 10 games set. One game each against the teams that finished in the same place in the other AFC divisions, so we get the 2nd place Colts and the Patriots play the 1st place Texans, so there are 3 slightly tougher games for the Patriots with the schedule up to 13 games. So in the end, that leaves only 3 games for the schedule makers to adjust.

I have no idea what you are trying to say in this post. The schedule makers don't adjust anything. We play the division x2, one entire NFC division, one entire AFC division, and in the other 2 AFC divisions we play the team that finished in the same spot as us.

Seems like every year I see one of these post.. We always have tough schedules lol.

Winnable games: Buffalo twice, Jets twice, Carolina, Cincinatti, San Diego, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis
Difficult games: New England twice, Atlanta, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, New Orleans

Of course alot can change, but this is very reasonable look at it.

I personally want us to destroy the colts. That was the turning point of the season as far as I'm concerned

Back
Top Bottom