Dolphins have 8th toughest strength of schedule for 2013... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins have 8th toughest strength of schedule for 2013...

Good hopefully we can use the experience in the playoffs

The Broncos have the easiest schedule, but that is mainly because of the cupcakes (Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers) in their division. If you took the Patriots out of the AFC East and put in an average team, our schedule would not be that tough, but that's just the way it goes. We have to find a way to beat the Pats and win this division.

Well our 2012 sched was cake, so I guess we'll really see where we stand next season.

Let's see how we are/ they are after the draft and FA period. If we spend to the cap like Ross says, and if we do it properly, it won't matter how hard our schedule is. I believe in Tanny to step up in year 2.

I hope they play like they got the toughest schedule every game.

@Buffalo and @ Indianapolis are no gimme games next year. Can't believe Miami is winless vs Indy since they left the AFC East.

The Dolphins need to go back winning all of their home games especially in September, and October. When it was super hot, like they always did.

Back
Top Bottom