Dolphins hiring Joe Barry | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins hiring Joe Barry

He is married to Rod Marinelli's daughter, should probably count for something, right?
The nepotism in pro sports is rampant. The Fins are a longtime victim… Chris Grier, son of former NFL exec Bobby Grier, who placed Chris with the Patsies. The rest is, unfortunately history.

Oh well. He can take his cussing elsewhere I guess.

cake GIF by Rachael Ray Show

Everyone has complained about the linebackers for the last 4 years but are going to be upset when the guy in charge is gone.
The complaints were more about Baker and the ILB play and not the play of Chubb, Phillips, and AVG at the outside LB position.

Long played better at one of the ILB as the season went along and Baker was never as bad as some posters made him out to be. He is a decent LB but certainly not the impact type LB fans would love to see at that position.

I think overall Campanile did a very good job with the LB’s he coached with the Dolphins. Yet after interviewing twice for the DC position the past 2 years and not getting the position, I certainly understand why he would be interested in continuing his coaching career somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom