Dolphins / Hurricane Irma thread | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins / Hurricane Irma thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UM classes have been cancelled for Wednesday until further notice.

I'm praying this thing doesn't hit Florida...my whole family lives there...or heads to the Gulf...those people are still dealing with what Harvey did.

A couple of seasons ago the Bills game was moved to Detroit late week because of a snow storm. This is not an impossible task.

If they don't have the same bye week, this isn't a discussion.

I didn't know snow storms caused widespread flooding and 175 mph sustained winds. Great comparison.

New models have

In the past when games were moved only local cities had the broadcast. So South Florida and Tampa markets would get the game. The rest of the country wouldn't. Now, what would be nice would be if NFLN picked up the game or they putt the game on Amazon Prime. It is highly doubtful Fox would still be airing the game on Friday night since it wasn't a national game to begin with.
Uh...South Florida and Tampa should be evacuated.

"-And the crowd goes wild as Senorise Perry scores a TD just minutes after live footage of the young player's home flying through the skies was shown on the big screen! What a game, folks! Of course, our condolences go to all the players and fans whose lives are being wrecked as we speak. But look how they cheer! Football indeed has brought them a moment of respite from this tragedy.

-I think the cheers might be drowning out the crying, Phil, but at least Perry's making 465 grand this year... unless he's cut next week, that is.

-Now, that would be a tragedy!"

If Perrys smart he's renting and it has nothing to do with the storm

Have a source who was on the conference call, still collecting feedback from him but it's confirmed that the game is getting moved. Apparently everyone on the phone was super pissed.

Update: It's getting rescheduled for the bye week

Moving the game ANYWHERE in the Southeast doesn't look like much of an option at this point. Looking at the projected paths, everywhere from the Carolinas to the Florida Keys could be getting some kind of effects from this monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom