Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

yeah i'm a celtics fan...i don't know why that really matters though...i don't hate the heat hell lebrons the best player in the planet...i love watching him get others involved and the way he can just take over...but i like a fair shake and the thunder have plenty of ammo to make that the case...we just aren't getting it...for reasons i've already discussed at length in the other sports forum and here...
It matters because you're bitter. I dont see the media barking about bad calls or officiating determining this series. Heck, even Barkley and JB have backed off this team. Believe it or not, the Heat are winning this series because they have excecuted down the stretch and OKC has not. Better defensively, and dont rely on iso ball nearly as much as the thunder do, and theyve been better on the boards despite giving up size. Miami's just better right now.

And c'mon with the Boston-crushed-everything-in-its-path in 2008 talk, didnt they play in some elimination games? And while game 6 vs LA was a laugher(which I LOVED), the rest of the series I recall being fairly tight.

Was in Eurpoe for 3 weeks and pretty much focusing on NBA and the heat. Was a bit slow on the phins front post draft so i havent been around too much. After the heat end it tonight im sure youll be seeing more of my really bad posts

i wouldn't have it any other way...

Its crazy how many calls and no calls the Heat get. Seriously I thought NFL refs were bad. Did you see that no call on Durant in the final minutes of Game 4? "King James" :rolleyes2: was holding Durants arms.. How about when a dribbling Wade pushed Fisher James with his elbow and the ref called a foul on Fisher, not to mention all the horrible calls that kept going against Harden... Its all laughable.
i sure would love for the dolphins to get all the game deciding and game changing calls the way the heat do...

paper champions...

Eh, thats not really an accomplishment. The Celtics (of which I am becoming a fan of) are old and slow. Noone can run downcourt with Rondo. Celtics need Waiters!
Funny. For a team that doesn't even have 1 superstar, and they took the Celtics to 7 games, that's a step on the right direction for the Sixers.

It matters because you're bitter. I dont see the media barking about bad calls or officiating determining this series. Believe it or not, the Heat are winning this series because they have excecuted down the stretch and OKC has not. Better defensively, and dont rely on iso ball nearly as much as the thunder do, and theyve been better on the boards despite giving up size. Miami's just better right now.

And c'mon with the Boston-crushed-everything-in-its-path in 2008 talk, didnt they play in some elimination games? And while game 6 vs LA was a laugher(which I LOVED), the rest of the series I recall being fairly tight.

i'm not bitter...did i think the c's got hozed with some of the calls against the heat and the missed stuff yeah i did do i think i'm seeing the same stuff this finals yeah i do...if thats bitter than call it what you want...i just think its poor officiating...so poor its hard not to think somethings up...

as for the run for the c's yeah crushed was a strong word...too strong...they played in a 7 gamer with the hawks i think it was and got it done and after that they played better and better ball the rest of the way...was the lakers series competitive sure but the c's carried the play...the win in la was huge and thats when imo kobe quit...

i would say the heats execution down the stretch has been better and its also been aided...but its not always what happens down the stretch that a game is decided on...durant being out for large chunks of games with bs foul trouble seriously impacts games as it would if lebron was the one having to sit...difference is if bron sat these games would be blow outs...

It matters because you're bitter. I dont see the media barking about bad calls or officiating determining this series. Heck, even Barkley and JB have backed off this team. Believe it or not, the Heat are winning this series because they have excecuted down the stretch and OKC has not. Better defensively, and dont rely on iso ball nearly as much as the thunder do, and theyve been better on the boards despite giving up size. Miami's just better right now.

Thats not really an arguement, considering all the bashing the media gets on here, and now you are siding with them.. The media is the last place you should go for confirmation.

Thats not really an arguement, considering all the bashing the media gets on here, and now you are siding with them.. The media is the last place you should go for confirmation.

That's not really true.

The media is usually pretty fair.

It's the goobers on here that think the media hates Miami and all of that nonsense.

Its crazy how many calls and no calls the Heat get. Seriously I thought NFL refs were bad. Did you see that no call on Durant in the final minutes of Game 4? "King James" :rolleyes2: was holding Durants arms.. How about when a dribbling Wade pushed Fisher James with his elbow and the ref called a foul on Fisher, not to mention all the horrible calls that kept going against Harden... Its all laughable.

oh yeah i've seen it...over and over

James Walker? Mike Florio, etc... are fair?
That's not really true.

The media is usually pretty fair.

It's the goobers on here that think the media hates Miami and all of that nonsense.

My point is, the media was first on the Lebron/Heat hate bandwagon and they rode on that bandwagon pretty effing hard. If they dont see one sided officiating, then who does? Thus far in this thread I've counted 2 Boston fans, both with a pretty clear agenda.

And dont act like the media hating a superstar for leaving his hometown for a better situation is on the same level with them disrespecting a team thats been sub .500 for the past 3 years and hasnt won a playoff game in forever.

Why would I, not really a basketball fan. Don't really care one way or another who wins. Good for the Heat. I remember watching the Bulls and rooting for Michael Jordan when I was young. No interest really now.

Sad for the Sixers I guess. Yes, if I had to root for a NBA team it would be the 76ers because they are my local team. Offer me tickets to a 76ers NBA Finals game or a Dolphins preseason game, and I will take the Dolphins tickets every time.
Really? So, instead of being able to go to the NBA Finals game, where your favorite team is playing, you would rather go to a meaningless preseason game of the Dolphins? That stuns me. I'm a big NBA fan, but I would have thought even a casual fan would like to go to the NBA Finals.

Im never typically one to blame the refs (when Miami loses I never blame the refs) but this series has been ridiculous with the poor reffing. Bad calls over and over and over again. OKC has kept each game very tight. If it werent for horrendous reffing, they win more than 1 game.
oh yeah i've seen it...over and over

Im never typically one to blame the refs (when Miami loses I never blame the refs) but this series has been ridiculous with the poor reffing. Bad calls over and over and over again. OKC has kept each game very tight. If it werent for horrendous reffing, they win more than 1 game.

if not for the horrendous reffing this things going 7 games...but alas i supposedly have an agenda...i've heard that on here so many times before...just cause i don't agree with the masses or paint rainbows and lollipops off what my eyes tell me

Ill be very honest.. I didnt follow one lick of basketball until this tournament, and I didnt follow Boston really until this year (but have been following closer) so I have no CLEAR, agenda. The reason why I am "hating" on the heat has NOTHING to do with James, Bosh, Wade or whoever, because they are good.. The reason is because I cant remember the last time I saw refs blatantly give games to one team. That **** isnt fair at all. If you can sit there and tell me that I am blinded, and the refs have been doing a great job, then we need to end this conversation right now because neither one of us will convince the other who is right or wrong. I mean s**t, ive given clear proof of bad calls and no calls. in previous posts.

My point is, the media was first on the Lebron/Heat hate bandwagon and they rode on that bandwagon pretty effing hard. If they dont see one sided officiating, then who does? Thus far in this thread I've counted 2 Boston fans, both with a pretty clear agenda.

And dont act like the media hating a superstar for leaving his hometown for a better situation is on the same level with them disrespecting a team thats been sub .500 for the past 3 years and hasnt won a playoff game in forever.

Back
Top Bottom