Dolphins likely cutting ties with three starting players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins likely cutting ties with three starting players

Timmons and Julius Thomas absolutely have to go. Aside from being washed up, their stench is all over the 2017 season and that needs to be washed off immediately.

I'll be disappointed if JuWuan James is playing elsewhere in 2018. If he departs an OL is absolutely our first pick.

TE is not a position that can wait any longer to be improved. Enough is enough already.

We know we need LB's but we need to help our QB first and foremost.

I'll be disappointed if JuWuan James is playing elsewhere in 2018. If he departs an OL is absolutely our first pick.

I am as big of a James fan as anyone, but they can't invest $9m in an offensive tackle who has missed significant time two of the last three seasons.

That's what sucks about this pitiful TE class. Goedert is the type of small school prospect who could still be available in the 5th in a better class. I almost guarantee someone will reach for him this time around. Because what else is there?

I try to stay away from stuff like that. I prefer falling value.

I'd look at FA to fill the TE void. But I also think Gray should've had more opportunities after the Progeria diagnosis for Thomas ... and Derby didn't look awful ... so the need might not be as intense as it seems. Stubbornly sticking with Thomas compounded the problem if you ask me.
Goedert will not drop to the 5th. I fully expect him to rise to a late 1sr round pick when all is said and done. The guy is a beast and creates enormous separation even at the FCS level, comb8ne that with his size and sure hands and you have a stud. I would take either him or Billy Price in the 2nd if at all possible

Just as I figured. Clears room for Landry..

Goedert will not drop to the 5th. I fully expect him to rise to a late 1sr round pick when all is said and done. The guy is a beast and creates enormous separation even at the FCS level, comb8ne that with his size and sure hands and you have a stud. I would take either him or Billy Price in the 2nd if at all possible

He could very well be the best of a weak class. He'll go higher because of it. More power to him. I wouldn't draft a small school TE prospect at 11 unless the need was crippling and he blew the roof off the combine.

I do like the name. I could see someone named Dallas Goedert having a solid career at TE in the NFL.

Timmons age showed the second part of the year. he looked good the first half, but man his production fell off. just go back to the last game, I saw him miss a bunch of tackles. McCoy made him fall on his face twice. we will be fine with out him. draft roquan and pair him with Raekwon and we instantly upgrade the position. that's wishful thinking at least

Back
Top Bottom