Dolphins’ Marcus Thigpen aiming for Devin Hesters' Return TD Record | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Marcus Thigpen aiming for Devin Hesters' Return TD Record

Starting to really wonder what thiggy can be for us, I remember last year he was exerimenting at the slot for us, now he has both kr and PR, and gained some weight and is pushing for rb duties, if he does any of that along with some slot packages, he could be a pretty interesting player.

Hope becomes the next patrick cobb. That would give us a guy that can play alot of positions.

Love the kid and hope he does it. Also love the attitude this team is developing. I feel like success is in our future.

He has no chance but I think its different to say these are my goals. We dont have people coming out saying he will get the record and such.

It's good to have goals. Nothing like shooting high, hopefully he comes close and it would be considered a success.

Thigpen has decent speed and quickness, but not Devin Hester in his prime time stuff.

Just be happy w. multiple return TDs in one year, if you can reach that. Along w. sure hands and dependability.

Do that for a year, and then talk about overcoming Hester's records, lol.

Personally, I'd like to aim for Marino's passing records. But first I need to get signed by the Phins, lol.

LD

Not sure what you been smoking lately homey, but saying thigpen has decent speed is so far off.

Marcus Thigpen, who is also a sprinter for the Hoosier track team, isn't one of the elite backs in the country. He is however, always a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Thigpen averaged 6.7 yards per carry this season, even though he only averaged just under 8 carries a game. He also averaged 18.1 yards per reception and 22.4 yards per kick return, further illustrating his game breaking speed.

he should keep his mouth shut!

lol

Why? He's not saying he's going to do it, or that he's the best in the league, or that he's the best ever or anything.

He's saying that he WANTS to get that record. Quite frankly, I'd be worried if he didn't.

Why? He's not saying he's going to do it, or that he's the best in the league, or that he's the best ever or anything.

He's saying that he WANTS to get that record. Quite frankly, I'd be worried if he didn't.

For some reason sound different the way he put it compared to some other comments and doesnt seem out of place

For some reason sound different the way he put it compared to some other comments and doesnt seem out of place

That reason is probably due to your attitude towards each player. You like one, you agree with what he says and vice versa.

That reason is probably due to your attitude towards each player. You like one, you agree with what he says and vice versa.

Not really because Im not really a fan of Thigpen and I like Miller as a runningback, your assuming too much.

Back
Top Bottom