Dolphins met with LB Ryan Shazier on Monday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins met with LB Ryan Shazier on Monday

We could be baiting someone to trade with us, or if another team leaps in front of us to over draft him, it pushes other players down to us. It just seems like too much a coincidence that Dominik is posting things he knows the media will pick up on right when Shazier visits Miami, like "Shazier is better than Mosley" or whatever he said. Its either really stupid of him or a contrived plot, and I'll guess the latter.

But if we know they know...

...it could be a way to meet with a player you like and create a double smokescreen.

Damn. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the phins met with either player they were targeting the last two years. Leads me to think they just want to feed the rumor.

I love Shazier, but I am very concerned of a run on quality RT's shortly after our pick. The line has to be filled with quality.

Damn. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the phins met with either player they were targeting the last two years. Leads me to think they just want to feed the rumor.

It's hard to know how Hickey runs things. I think you are correct about Jordan don't think we ever met with him last year.

Shazier would be a great get imo. I tend to agree with those saying he does have good instincts on top of the incredible athleticism. LBs do need to be faster these days too. However, it will be interesting to see how his selection would effect us getting an OT in the 2nd. Not sure the value will still be there come our pick. Probably still some real nice WR options at that point too. Will be interesting no question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

But didn't Tampa meet with like no one they drafted last year? Feels like I read that somewhere....

Not to make a white on white comparison but is he anything like kluechy?

lklk-1.jpg

Not to make a white on white comparison but is he anything like kluechy?

Maybe i took you up really wrong on the white and on white bit (thinking welker compairsons here) but well

LukeKuechly-1.jpg

Shazierx_Ryan-1.jpg

I am thinking Dennis goes line with his first pick that I would not be shocked is on Friday. I guess I am pegging James, but not crazy to see a move up if Lewan or Matthews is there at 8 or anytime after 12.

Still not officially locked in, but I do not think it is Shazier though he is a nice pick.

@sgorten: Didn't get it into story, but Shazier said of speaking with #Miami #Dolphins on Monday: "I feel like there’s a shot I might go there."

@sgorten: Shazier on #Dolphins: "They seemed interested in me and really liked my game. We’ll see how everything goes."

@sgorten: Shazier said he didn't grow up a #Dolphins fan, though, or a fan of any NFL team

Hey, Shazier went to Plantation High. My alma-squater. Didn't know that. Guess that's something else to like about him. I hated that place though and totally understand why he was picked on for his alopecia now. Brutal place.

Yea its starting to sound like Dominik's tweet was planted on purpose. If the Fins really wanted Shazier, I doubt they would be advertising it in such a way by leaking information through someone tied to our GM.

:sidelol:

smokescreen. Shazier is a great player but not projected to play MLBB. Hickey wants mosely to fall as in shazier is better then mosely. In reality that is false. If mosely is gone then shazier may be taken if all other players are gone. This could also be part of a trade down possibility and we want to understand who will be available in trade down situation.

Back
Top Bottom