Dolphins name Jeff Nixon their RB Coach & Darren Krein their Head Strength Coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins name Jeff Nixon their RB Coach & Darren Krein their Head Strength Coach

I'm getting the sense that we (Ross) is getting away from hiring the best possible person for that position and instead just hiring anyone hoping to find that diamond in the rough..

I'm predicting this is going to be a very ugly next couple of years for our team..

So, we have a new Special teams coach, OC, QB coach, RB coach, Strenght & Conditioning coach. Did I miss any?
Yet we retained our Head Coach. Has this much turn over ever happened before without a HC change?

How 'bout a new Equipment Manager? Seriously, how many times do players have to slip and fall, before the right shoes/cleats are issued?

I see where the tight end coach has left also does that mean that only the line and receivers coaches are the only ones left from the old offensive staff?

I'm getting the sense that we (Ross) is getting away from hiring the best possible person for that position and instead just hiring anyone hoping to find that diamond in the rough..

I'm predicting this is going to be a very ugly next couple of years for our team..

Please, tell me, what big name strength and conditioning coaches were there on the market?

Find something credible to complain about.

ok let me explain something. Good position coaches usually don't leave their current team unless their contract expires, an entire staff is fired, or gets a chance to be promoted. Even then, organizations can deny teams the right to interview one of their assistants unless it is for a head coaching gig (Only reason Chudinzki was able to interview for a job was is contract was up. They refused to let anybody interview Ramsdell. THe Bucs NEVER let anybody interview Raheem Morris to be a DC).

If you are looking for a BIG NAME position coach, there is normally a reason they are unemployed. It should be encouraging that we are going after young coaches.

Back
Top Bottom