*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
show me an NFL logo that looks as boring
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

clear.gif

clear.gif

And of course, the Cleveland Browns logo:

Not sure I would group the Texans logo as boring I actually like it.

HEY! Atleast our logo is not a picture of our own helmet ALA Browns!

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

I actually like the "boring" logos. They are timeless and classic. A good logo is simple, not a cartoon character.

It's terrible. I can't believe they still went a head with it after the reception was sooo negative to begin with.

need to post twice to see this thing lol

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

1 more post sorry!

like one of the posters on the first page said, as long as we WIN, who gives a crap who hates and who likes the logo

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

The difference is at least those logos don't look gay.

My god, do you guys realize you root for a team named the Dolphins that have worn pastel colors since its inception? Working with those parameters, it is awful difficult to create a logo that looks aggressive.

Any attempts to make it look aggressive using these constraints ends up looking like a ridiculous parody.

If you don't like dolphins and fairly colors, I don't know what to say other than you should look for another team...

from abosolutely hate, to meh, to not a bad logo to love. opinions on this logo all over the place. Not good.

That's about par for the course. Taste is subjective and it's very rare to come up with a logo that everyone -- or even a solid majority -- really like. A couple of years ago my firm got a new logo design and I really, really don't like it at all. But the big boss likes it and it does stand out on the page when I see our advertisements. So, what can you do?

I'm still laughing at the image of the Dolphin wearing Zubaz, though. Made my day.

My god, do you guys realize you root for a team named the Dolphins that have worn pastel colors since its inception? Working with those parameters, it is awful difficult to create a logo that looks aggressive.

Any attempts to make it look aggressive using these constraints ends up looking like a ridiculous parody.

If you don't like dolphins and fairly colors, I don't know what to say other than you should look for another team...

nominated for post of the day

Back
Top Bottom