*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
What have the Raiders, who have a badass manly don't take no **** from anyone logo, done for them lately? Or the Bucs? Or Panthers? Or Redskins?

Have you ever taken a good look at the Redskins logo? The gentleman in that logo looks constipated.

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Solution: anyone looking for an aggressive, masculine logo should root for the Raiders. Silver and Black with a badass pirate. If "not being sissy looking" was the most important aspect of your sports fandom, you should have switched allegiances a long time ago...

No matter what kind of logo we have, you are never going to make everyone happy. Some people don't want any changes to the logo/colors, and some people want to make big changes. I would be ok with the Dolphins having pink uniforms if we were able to win another Superbowl. I have been waiting almost 40 years to win another won....since I was about seven years old. It's the team that's important....much more than what our logo and uniform looks like.

Mods need to change the title of this thread as several high ranking Dolphins Officials have debunked the idea that this is the NEW logo for the Dolphins.

Mods need to change the title of this thread as several high ranking Dolphins Officials have debunked the idea that this is the NEW logo for the Dolphins.

They can say what they want, but I am convinced this is a legit leak. Too much smoke...

Have you ever taken a good look at the Redskins logo? The gentleman in that logo looks constipated.

I really believe you're looking entirely way too far into what a logo looks like. Did you hear the Redskin logo talking back to you? Guess what, he wasn't. Those are the voices in your head.

:lol:

It could well be a hoax, but I don't believe Mike Dee's public statement for a second.

No matter what kind of logo we have, you are never going to make everyone happy. Some people don't want any changes to the logo/colors, and some people want to make big changes. I would be ok with the Dolphins having pink uniforms if we were able to win another Superbowl. I have been waiting almost 40 years to win another won....since I was about seven years old. It's the team that's important....much more than what our logo and uniform looks like.

I get that but it's a little surprising to me how many dudes here are claiming the logo looks gay b/c the tail is up. It isn't some dude in a bar drinking coffee with his pinkie in the air.

Solution: anyone looking for an aggressive, masculine logo should root for the Raiders. Silver and Black with a badass pirate. If "not being sissy looking" was the most important aspect of your sports fandom, you should have switched allegiances a long time ago...

Or the dolphins can have a logo that does not suck

Or the dolphins can have a logo that does not suck

Given the constraints of having a mascot that is a friendly sea mammal and official colors being pastels, there is really no way to create a logo that would satiate the agro, macho crowd without it looking like a ridiculous parody to the rest of us...

All the previous Dolphins logos have sucked. From a design perspective, this new one actually sucks less than then.

That's the new logo. I've seen the new uniform. I can say with 1000% certainty that's the new logo - Mike Dee is flat out lying.

That's the new logo. I've seen the new uniform. I can say with 1000% certainty that's the new logo - Mike Dee is flat out lying.

What is your opinion of the new uni? Does it have a throwback feel to it? Stripes on sleeves??

Back
Top Bottom