*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
How are we sure this isn't just an early stages prototype? I like it either way....

Could at least put "Suspected New Logo" in the title to not be so misleading.

Even if it was the one they planned to unveil next month, don't be surprised if it was leaked intentionally to get a feel of the public perception.

By the looks it is almost unanimously hated, so I am pretty sure this won't be the logo unveiled next month.

Ross and company would be idiots if they released this same logo a month from now. It would derail all momentum they built from free agency.

Dee and Omar coming together to say this isn't the logo has completely confirmed to me that it is.

I want to see this logo in context, before I render any final judgment. But the fans of this logo need to be concerned by the majority's extremely negative reaction to it. These logos are meant for mass appeal. It's a representation of our franchise. Whether you dig it or not, it's not intended to be some obscure indie album, it's supposed to connect with the masses.

That's the new logo. I've seen the new uniform. I can say with 1000% certainty that's the new logo - Mike Dee is flat out lying.

No one believes you on a message board unless you can show your own pics or describe something we don't already see.

No stripes on the sleeves. Very streamlined.

Huge fan of the new teal (aqua?)

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Could at least put "Suspected New Logo" in the title to not be so misleading.

Even if it was the one they planned to unveil next month, don't be surprised if it was leaked intentionally to get a feel of the public perception.

By the looks it is almost unanimously hated, so I am pretty sure this won't be the logo unveiled next month.

Ross and company would be idiots if they released this same logo a month from now. It would derail all momentum they built from free agency.

Dude, they already started printing everything. They aren't going to eat millions of dollars worth of product now no matter the reaction...

Enough people like it, and those who don't will come around to it eventually. That is usually how it works when any major brand undergoes a rebranding...

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Dee and Omar coming together to say this isn't the logo has completely confirmed to me that it is.

I want to see this logo in context, before I render any final judgment. But the fans of this logo need to be concerned by the majority's extremely negative reaction to it. These logos are meant for mass appeal. It's a representation of our franchise. Whether you dig it or not, it's not intended to be some obscure indie album, it's supposed to connect with the masses.

Look on that Reddit... The reaction from non-Dolphins fans has been overwhelmingly positive...

Face it, the Dolphins have always had a crap logo... So much so, that non-fans actually see this as an improvement.

Fans are more outspoken because of the tradition factor...

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

No stripes on the sleeves. Very streamlined.

Huge fan of the new teal (aqua?)

Damn, I wanted striped sleeves so badly!!

Why would the Dolphins go through so much trouble to only show the logo to a few select people, and have a big "logo reveal party," only to have it show up on a photograph of a jersey? I doubt this is the final logo. I know many people are probably going to rush out and try to buy the new Nike jerseys, but don't you think Dee and the Phin's FO would have made sure that these new jerseys would not be available just yet????

Yeah, I was gonna say that the non-dolphins fan reactions have been mostly positive.

8540227714_1e47615eb8_c-1.jpg

Will they play Brass Bonanza after every TD?

Why would the Dolphins go through so much trouble to only show the logo to a few select people, and have a big "logo reveal party," only to have it show up on a photograph of a jersey? I doubt this is the final logo. I know many people are probably going to rush out and try to buy the new Nike jerseys, but don't you think Dee and the Phin's FO would have made sure that these new jerseys would not be available just yet????

i think that they have to be in production by now, and someone went out of their way to risk their jobs and leak it on Instagram

They're being unveiled in a month. They have absolutely started production and have a ton of merchandise sitting in pallets as we speak. That's how it works.

If you think they are going to have the new logo unveiling party a week before the draft, and THEN start producing merchandise, not a chance. This stuff has to be manufactured, pass quality control, pass quality control again, get packaged and prepped for transport, most likely pass a final quality inspection, and get booked for freight, pass customs etc. etc.

Nike's swe... I mean, Nike's manufacturing facilities are in Vietnam now (IIRC), so I imagine there is a ton of real Dolphins merchandise sitting in Southeast Asia right now.

It's possible that this is a crazy hoax, but some of the stuff being pointed out as possible reasons for it to be a hoax is just wrong. Nike jerseys are apparently screen printed (not embroidered) and they would absolutely have these things in production by now.

Back
Top Bottom