*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Re: Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

I'd assume it's the new logo. I remember when the new Marlins logo leaked, lots of skepticism online and denial by management. Turned out it was legit later on. I see something more or less similar here.

I'm fairly neutral on the new logo which isn't a bad thing. It's not NY Yankees/Dallas Cowboys iconic (wasn't expecting that anyway) but I don't think it's grotesque either. A bit bland/safe but people will get used to it over time like everything else. People will buy new apparel period. The new Marlins gear was pretty hot before Loria and Samson hit the self-destruct button. Can't wait to see what the new jerseys look like and then finally get ready for what matters...football!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Look on that Reddit... The reaction from non-Dolphins fans has been overwhelmingly positive...

Face it, the Dolphins have always had a crap logo... So much so, that non-fans actually see this as an improvement.

Fans are more outspoken because of the tradition factor...

This has been your cause. And you care about it probably more than anyone. So in a way I'm happy you're happy with it. But I've seen you submit superior designs to this one. Just because it's different doesn't mean they couldn't have done better.

No one believes you on a message board unless you can show your own pics or describe something we don't already see.

That's quite alright. I've posted things on here that I've been fortunate enough to know about ahead of time and some have turned out to be right, others have turned out to be wrong.

What I've been saying with regards to the uniform hasn't already been seen, so not sure what you're talking about with that one. When it's unveiled, people who doubted me will look back at this, read it, and say "oh wow"

i think that they have to be in production by now, and someone went out of their way to risk their jobs and leak it on Instagram

Yeah I see the Nike swoosh above the logo so you never know????....if that is the new logo I would just be happy keeping things they way they are.....it's like when Coke screwed up and made New Coke, and everyone hated it. :lol:

Crazy, can you at least tell us if they got rid of that awful drop shadow on the numbers?

Anyone who honestly believes that they would wait to start manufacturing the merchandise until after the release is insane. It's real, deal people.

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

This has been your cause. And you care about it probably more than anyone. So in a way I'm happy you're happy with it. But I've seen you submit superior designs to this one. Just because it's different doesn't mean they couldn't have done better.

Haha, thanks. I have been banging the drum for awhile. I just couldn't handle the gaudy, goofy current logo much longer.

As for this logo, I have some reservations, notably the asymmetric sunburst, and the length of the design, but I think the design of the dolphin itself is pretty nice, and I love the colors. The white streak also makes it a little washed out at certain distances. But if you look at where the white stripe starts, it kind of makes it look like a frowning dolphin.

I am just glad that the dolphins will finally have a halfway respectable logo from a design perspective.

Crazy, can you at least tell us if they got rid of that awful drop shadow on the numbers?

I believe so, yes. looks like regular ol black outline of the number itself. Also the new logo appears TWICE! Helmet and on the outside shoulder.

That's all Im comfortable saying. Im getting too specific. Judging by how many people have seen it (not many at all) I may have already outed my buddy.

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

I believe so, yes. looks like regular ol black outline of the number itself. Also the new logo appears TWICE! Helmet and on the outside shoulder.

That's all Im comfortable saying. Im getting too specific. Judging by how many people have seen it (not many at all) I may have already outed my buddy.

Meh, not a fan of shoulder logos..

I'm wondering if maybe the logo wraps around on the helmet like the Seahawks. Maybe the sunburst is missing on the helmet. That would explain putting the logos on the shoulders too

damn, dont need a block outline, plain number without a outline would have been better

The design is hideous. I cannot state that enough. Looks like it belongs in a retirement home in Ft. Lauderdale.

I can say this for certain, if that ends up being the real deal I will NEVER buy our merchandise.

Meh, not a fan of shoulder logos..

I'm wondering if maybe the logo wraps around on the helmet like the Seahawks. Maybe the sunburst is missing on the helmet. That would explain putting the logos on the shoulders too

No, and no.

The design is hideous. I cannot state that enough. Looks like it belongs in a retirement home in Ft. Lauderdale.

I can say this for certain, if that ends up being the real deal I will NEVER buy our merchandise.
So good for you to bad youre bluffing though!

Back
Top Bottom