*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Jags jersey is OK. The dolphins new logo ..........well it sucks. Way to piss on our tradition Ross.

I hate it. Keep the tail turned down. I wouldn't mind just going back to the one in the 80's and calling it a day.

This was the leaked jags uniform on twitter by that guy

BFsmJ5iCEAA6d1h-1.jpg

But the official logo released by jacksonville has the logo facing the other direction.

395744_10151246486691006_2001564694_n-1.jpg

Even more evidence its real... If it was some guy with photoshop, why would he go through the effort of flipping the Jaguar head around on the jersey needlessly? The easiest thing to do (and the most sensible) would be to take the logo you just post it and superimpose it as-is on a jersey... If you were trying to create a convincing fake, you certainly wouldnt go through the effort to cut out the jaguar head and flip it around on the badge, especially when noone would expect it to look that way.

Its not the official uniform... Its the cheaper fan version of the uniforms, those are screened, not embroidered. And these things are being shipped out now. This wasn't a NIKE employee, it was some schlub at a warehouse receiving new merch.

So they let this highly secretive stuff just hang out with a bunch of warehouse bubbas who can open it and do this? And we think that its that loose? And no one in the warehouse supervisor or no one is making sure this doesnt happen?

Even more evidence its real... If it was some guy with photoshop, why would he go through the effort of flipping the Jaguar head around on the jersey needlessly? The easiest thing to do (and the most sensible) would be to take the logo you just post it and superimpose it as-is on a jersey... If you were trying to create a convincing fake, you certainly wouldnt go through the effort to cut out the jaguar head and flip it around on the badge, especially when noone would expect it to look that way.

Just thought it was odd. Wasn't the jags uni's unveiled along with the logo?

So they let this highly secretive stuff just hang out with a bunch of warehouse bubbas who can open it and do this? And we think that its that loose? And no one in the warehouse supervisor or no one is making sure this doesnt happen?

Think of how many warehouses are out there... This stuff is allover by this point. It was bound to leak.

Remember, merch will likely be available the day of the official release. That is only a month away. The merch needs to be on its way to local stores soon.

I don't know how anyone could be soooo excited about this thing. I can see you liking it, but there's no way it's iconic or amazing or anything like that...

I don't like it. I do want an updated looking logo, but I just don't care for that one. Now, the one on Ellerbe's twitter.... I would love that. Wish it was the real one...

No thought that maybe they would be secured in those warehouses? I mean really? And "Mike Dee is lying"? Don't you think he would look pretty stupid if he disputes this and then it is actually real? At the VERY least there is cause to be dubious.

Think of how many warehouses are out there... This stuff is allover by this point. It was bound to leak.

Remember, merch will likely be available the day of the official release. That is only a month away. The merch needs to be on its way to local stores soon.

This is pretty much how all leaks of printed material happen. Album cover art, movie posters, book covers, etc; all of these things leak, and when they do it's always either during production, or once it has shipped to a warehouse. When things that do leak (and most everything does), they end up doing so in the 3-4 weeks leading up to release, which is the time production ramps up and shipping begins for a given item, which applies here as well assuming this authentic, which it appears to be.

No thought that maybe they would be secured in those warehouses? I mean really? And "Mike Dee is lying"? Don't you think he would look pretty stupid if he disputes this and then it is actually real? At the VERY least there is cause to be dubious.

Dee really doesn't have many options... The reveal is a money maker for them. They want to control the presentation.

I am sure Dee will use some semantic BS to worm his way out of it, but I am quite confident this is the final product.

The logo is terrible. I hope it stays the same or old school.

Back
Top Bottom