*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Before I go, I kept answering in spurts. I'll say these things for definite -

I said black outline before. I'll backtrack - it looks black. My picture wasn't perfect. I saw the white jersey and helmet

1) No drop shadow on the numbers. Just an outline in the same color as the helmet (I thought black, could be super dark navy)
2) Pure aqua stripe down the middle of the helmet with two smaller stripes outlining it. They look black to me but I guess could be a super dark navy? I dunno.
3) Only orange on the entire thing is the sunburst from the logo
4) Logo is on the helmet, and the side shoulder (bicep?)
5) White facemask

God this organization is a SUCH a joke. They take our teal and orange dolphin logo, and make it a teal and orange dolphin logo. NOW we look gay.....

Haha, don't tell anybody, but they've taken our teal and orange dolphin logo and made it an aqua and orange dolphin logo.

Am I the only one who is bothered that this supposed leaked logo is not stitched? It's silk screened? Our logos our stitched. Makes me doubt it more. I mean who the hell has access enough to leak this? if they work for Nike or the team they definitely would be fired. I am not buying it guys. I call Bull ****.

Am I the only one who is bothered that this supposed leaked logo is not stitched? It's silk screened? Our logos our stitched. Makes me doubt it more. I mean who the hell has access enough to leak this? if they work for Nike or the team they definitely would be fired. I am not buying it guys. I call Bull ****.

Its not the official uniform... Its the cheaper fan version of the uniforms, those are screened, not embroidered. And these things are being shipped out now. This wasn't a NIKE employee, it was some schlub at a warehouse receiving new merch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skape beat me to it. The Nike "Game" jerseys (i.e. the cheap ones) are screened, not embroidered.

I believe it depends on the type of shirt you buy, isnt it only the expensive ones that get stitched?

edit: oops already posted, oh well

I'm just happy to be taking advantage of all the clearance merch at this point! Already grabbed a hat, shirt, and jersey for the price of just a jersey. I'm getting a Wallace jersey...I just hope it isn't hideous.

lol at the complainers. It's gonna be some type of Dolphin, a variation of the past and current logo, with pretty much the same color scheme. It's not like going from aqua/orange Dolphin to pink/green elephant. So dramatic.

POLL: Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo

The old poll has been closed, and a new one created to represent the consensus on the recently release leaked logo. There have been enough alterations done to this version to warrant a new poll to get a better idea of the current outlook on the logo.

miamilogo-1.jpg

I am wondering if the dolphin was specifically designed with the upturned tail to go with the "Fins Up" motto...

I'm laughing at all these people who need the logo to look "tough"...is there anything tough about the Bears "C" or the Cowboys star?

Classic logos that have existed since the begining of the modern NFL...

as was the basic overall shape of our dolphin...it is a part of our history...

also i dont see anyone saying it has to look tough, we dont want it to be boring or as people have already said, look like the mens room sign on the bathroom doors at sea world...
Logo20240x180resized1JPG-1.jpg

This logo is boring and looks nothing like any kind of sports logo...even the marlins M looks cooler than this thing...

once again, if the dolphin kept the same outline and changed the colors to similar ones lie this I bet a lot of people that hate it would be much more okay with it...

I for one HATE THE BLUE...we have 3 colors: white, teal/aqua, and orange....blue is only an accent color now, and this logo is makeing it much more important...

also they said it was retro and looks back at the original logo somewhat...

Truthfully this was my fav logo of all
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom