*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
I understand why they wouldn't we'd make the wrong choice I mean for god sakes a lot of people seem to like that cheap logo on Ellerbee's twitter account.

That was probably the worst one I have seen and that is the one people loved the most it was absolute garbage in my opinion it looked like it belonged on a xfl team or something you have to remember these are the same fans that got excited when we traded for Culpepper and loved pick of Ted Ginn jr!

I was Mad when i first seen the new logo leak, but I've been starring off and on at the logo for the past two hours, the dolphin has actually grown on me. I can honestly say I like the new dolphin and I also like the shade of teal. What I really still don't like is the sun. If this truly is the new logo I'd be ok with and hopefully the sun grows on me

BET money that all of these people who say they hate it will go out and buy jerseys when we start winning

imma be trolling like a mutha F****** when you post pictures in your new jerseys on the boards

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

I'm laughing at all these people who need the logo to look "tough"...is there anything tough about the Bears "C" or the Cowboys star?

That was probably the worst one I have seen and that is the one people loved the most it was absolute garbage in my opinion it looked like it belonged on a xfl team or something you have to remember these are the same fans that got excited when we traded for Culpepper and loved pick of Ted Ginn jr!

That's what I'm saying! But I got to admit I was one of those fans excited about Culpepper but I was like 12 lol

That's what I'm saying! But I got to admit I was one of those fans excited about Culpepper but I was like 12 lol

Alright I will hook you up 13 and up was the age you werent allowed to be excited about it!

Here's the rough concept sketch I saw back in november. I just heard it was cool if I posted it so...

The Walrus can confirm I sent this to him wayyyyy back when.

kNPTgFI-1.jpg

Edit; Jesus Christ people do you know what "rough concept sketch" means? It's the beginning of the idea of the new logo.

This was indeed sent to me back in November.

I was Mad when i first seen the new logo leak, but I've been starring off and on at the logo for the past two hours, the dolphin has actually grown on me. I can honestly say I like the new dolphin and I also like the shade of teal. What I really still don't like is the sun. If this truly is the new logo I'd be ok with and hopefully the sun grows on me

You need to stop having things grow on you.

Back
Top Bottom