*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Mike Dee is going to shove it down our throat and tell us to like it or else. Like feeding us a 5 gallon pail of **** and then expect us to ask for a second helping.

Dolphins officials should've let the fans vote on the new logo/uniforms. Of course they don't give a rats ass what we think even though our hard earned money is what's paying their big salaries.

TV Companies -> Advertisers -> The entire nation pay their big salaries.

And look at the divide. No matter what you pick, people will bitch.

Dolphins officials should've let the fans vote on the new logo/uniforms. Of course they don't give a rats ass what we think even though our hard earned money is what's paying their big salaries.

I understand why they wouldn't we'd make the wrong choice I mean for god sakes a lot of people seem to like that cheap logo on Ellerbee's twitter account.

Here's the rough concept sketch I saw back in november. I just heard it was cool if I posted it so...

The Walrus can confirm I sent this to him wayyyyy back when.

kNPTgFI-1.jpg

Edit; Jesus Christ people do you know what "rough concept sketch" means? It's the beginning of the idea of the new logo.

If that is the new logo and if we switch to a powder puff blue color I am going to puke. Why make our uniforms look even more sissified?!

Here's the rough concept sketch I saw back in november. I just heard it was cool if I posted it so...

kNPTgFI-1.jpg

Oh my word.

They really don't know what they're doing.

You do realize that being a homophobic douche doesn't make you a tough guy, right?

as a member of the south park generation i feel it is my obligation to metion to you that gay no longer has anything to do with homosexuality...

clear.gif

the logo does suck and has me hoping that Omar is right for once...

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Can anyone honestly tell me that the current or classic logo look TOUGH?

Pretend you have never seen a dolphins logo ever in your life, and someone puts a sheet of paper with the 70s logo, the current logo and the leaked logo in front of you and asks you to pick the "toughest" logo...

Is anyone honestly going to tell me that the prior logos were tougher?? Why, because they have helmets?

This is the dumbest argument I have ever heard. The only reason anyone would ever associated our logos with toughness is only because TOUGH MEN have worn these logos over the years.

By themselves, these logos have ALWAYS been soft and silly looking.

Take a look at the current logo with fresh eyes, stripped of the biases you have held over the years... It ain't a tough logo! It's flipping Mickey Mouse dolphin with a goofy grin suffocating from a tight ass helmet on its head!

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

kNPTgFI-1.jpg

Ok, well that thing is horrific lol

I've been a Dolphin fan for 30yrs and I always thought our logo was ok. This logo is nice and I wouldn't mind if they went with it. I think they should go more dramatic which I know they won't, kinda like the Broncos did..

Back
Top Bottom