Dolphins Offense Will Be on a Different Level in 2024 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Offense Will Be on a Different Level in 2024

So it was just 1 or 2 injuries then? Because I know this is a common tactic when someone introduces facts to you.
Are you that dense? We lost because we were not good enough, we lost because the Chiefs coach better and have the best QB in this league.
McD has a long way to go to reach that status. He’s been weak up until this point.

Are you that dense? We lost because we were not good enough, we lost because the Chiefs coach better and have the best QB in this league.
McD has a long way to go to reach that status. He’s been weak up until this point.
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

C
Come easy, Andy Reid has been around since the Arc. Comparing Coach to him at this point is just silly. Yeah Coach has more learning to do for sure but his upside is big in my opinion.

Experience is the best way to learn. Can stare at charts and graphs for years in end but as we old dogs know, when it's minus 20 and down by 14, analytics kinda sorta takes second fiddle.

He's growing every year. A decade from now people will be referring to Mike as the new Don. Take it to the Bank. 😂

'We lost because we aren't the chiefs'. That's deep bro.

So he's weak and Tua's weak if they aren't the very top? I mean, stepping stones??....Was Reid just utter garbage his first few years in KC? If it were you, he'd been fired year 2.
So, I wouldn't be providing examples that dismantle your argument while calling other people dense.

But I recognize you've had obvious head trauma from your stellar career so, I remain empathetic for the most part.

Last edited:
C
Come easy, Andy Reid has been around since the Arc. Comparing Coach to him at this point is just silly. Yeah Coach has more learning to do for sure but his upside is big in my opinion.

Experience is the best way to learn. Can stare at charts and graphs for years in end but as we old dogs know, when it's minus 20 and down by 14, analytics kinda sorta takes second fiddle.

He's growing every year. A decade from now people will be referring to Mike as the new Don. Take it to the Bank. 😂
Not comparing them at all. It is what it is, he’s the better coach. Not saying McD can’t be there one day. But right now it’s not even close

Not comparing them at all. It is what it is, he’s the better coach. Not saying McD can’t be there one day. But right now it’s not even close
Yeah we all agree Andy is the Gold standard for now. In a couple years I think Mike will be one of the top coaches in the league.

'We lost because we aren't the chiefs'. That's deep bro.

So he's weak and Tua's weak is they aren't the very top? I mean, stepping stones??....Was Reid just utter garbage his first few years in KC? If it were you, he'd been fired year 2.
So, I wouldn't be providing examples that dismantle your argument while calling other people dense.

But I recognize you've had obvious head trauma from your stellar career so, I remain empathetic for the most part.
Haha, you’re an idiot. We lost to the Chiefs. Nothing deep about it. Who cares what he was the first couple of years, your point is stupid. He’s won twice now. Live with it Now you’re just arguing for sake of

Get lost. You’re on ignore with this dumb ****

I don’t play the what if game. It’s unrealistic because no one is that healthy all season long. So the point you are trying to make is a moot point.

We’re never gonna be healthy going down the stretch and into the playoffs. No team is ever that healthy. Fans are unrealistic about hoping to stay healthy, it doesn’t happen. You just hope your QB stays healthy.
You guys next offseason are still gonna be crying about the injuries we suffered in 2024 and we’ll be having this same conversation. Put it on your calendar

The successful teams find a way to battle through it and it’s that simple

It's not like their whining about 1 or 2 players though. It was damn near half the starting roster. That's pretty significant.

I know you're stating your opinion based on your organized football experience, but 100% guarantee there's a vast difference between NFL starters vs. NFL backups, and starters in your bush league vs. bush league backups.
Wanna know the ****ed up part? You’re both right and both wrong. So you will literally speak in a circle.

Injuries happen to every team every season. Bank it.

With that said, there was a nice graph showing how injured teams were relative to one another and on which side of the ball. If I’m not mistaken, we were the 2nd most injured on offense and like 5th most injured team on defense… together I don’t know for sure, but was probably top 3 most injured team.

But here’s the kicker…

We literally have very injury prone players as starters - they’re not fluke injuries, they are literally baked into the players.

Guess what? We are just gonna run it back again on offense! Couldn’t be worse, right?

Meanwhile y’all are just gonna talk past each other in this thread cause there is no right or wrong answer here.

We literally have very injury prone players as starters - they’re not fluke injuries, they are literally baked into the players.

Guess what? We are just gonna run it back again on offense! Couldn’t be worse, right?

Meanwhile y’all are just gonna talk past each other in this thread cause there is no right or wrong answer here.
And I can appreciate that context. Thank you!

Haha, you’re an idiot. We lost to the Chiefs. Nothing deep about it. Who cares what he was the first couple of years, your point is stupid. He’s won twice now. Live with it Now you’re just arguing for sake of

Get lost. You’re on ignore with this dumb ****
Bro this is the 4th time you've ignored me. Why be so flakey?

edit: lol we'll see how long this lasts...

Last edited:
Its not over yet. Lots of solid guards out there - several Id be okay as 1 year rentals. I really really need to see some movement with younger linemen, but its hard to fault them for unlucky **** (Grier signed an average guard out of Dallas and recognized he'd make a top tier center. After the snap, he was regarded as a top 3 player at that position. Thats immense value, especially for a guy in his mid 20s. The injury bug that just crippled him is really unlucky, especially at the severe level it has hit him.

I expect to see some good mid level signings next off-season along the line. You can tell they prioritized the defense (especially pass rush) with the moves they've made, and no joke Ive loved nearly all of them.

I think you'll see Grier make some moves post June-1st and sign a starter at OL. Id be stunned if we didnt have a handshake deal with one already.

Back
Top Bottom