Dolphins own 28 out of 32 teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins own 28 out of 32 teams

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
With the exception of Giants, 49ers, Raiders and Texans (sigh) we have a winning record over every team of the NFL! I just noticed that! Wow! We're tied with the Jets.

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
With the exception of Giants, 49ers, Raiders and Texans (sigh) we have a winning record over every team of the NFL! I just noticed that! Wow! We're tied with the Jets.

that says alot about our franchise.

That doesn't really means anything. What really counts is that we haven't won in 31 years and the future is now. Everyone knows that we've been very consisten over the years but the bottom line is that we need to win a superbowl cos everything else doesn't really matters.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
That doesn't really means anything. What really counts is that we haven't won in 31 years and the future is now. Everyone knows that we've been very consisten over the years but the bottom line is that we need to win a superbowl cos everything else doesn't really matters.

Ozzy rules!!

at least we have caused pain to many teams over the years:D

Originally posted by Phin19

at least we have caused pain to many teams over the years:D
Yes, specially in the 70's when we beat the bills 20 times in a row and we won the superbowl twice...lolBtw,2 numbers that bilss don't wanna hear....4 in a row and 20 in a row...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny

Ozzy rules!!

I tend to look at the whole thing from a differnt aspect. I am a huge fan (The Only Fin Fan in San Diego), and I would be ecstatic for the Lombardi Trophy to be in Miami once again.

However, I would not be willing to have a losing Franchise (Bengals, Ravens, Chargers) just to make it to the Superbowl once every 10 - 15 years.

Hmm, thats a tough one, how many years of good but not great would you tolerate then? The most distinguishing mark of our resent seasons has been our v. poor record against winning teams, which accounts for our lack of playoff success in the last eight years (at least!)
Wouldn't you like to have a Fins team that had a reasonable chance -even a better than even chance -at beating the league's best for a few seasons? I would trade a losing season or two (or three!) for a few seasons of that, no sweat

Originally posted by Finfan80
Hmm, thats a tough one, how many years of good but not great would you tolerate then? The most distinguishing mark of our resent seasons has been our v. poor record against winning teams, which accounts for our lack of playoff success in the last eight years (at least!)
Wouldn't you like to have a Fins team that had a reasonable chance -even a better than even chance -at beating the league's best for a few seasons? I would trade a losing season or two (or three!) for a few seasons of that, no sweat

a million. I think Miami has had good chances to make the superbowl in the last 20 years I have been a fan. They just haven't always capitalized. I still think people think winning the superbowl is too easy

You're right Dupree...
NE thinks it's tooo easy.

I'm PHAN for goodness sake.... surely we can laugh at our own misfortunes!

:stooges:

You left out the Jaguars....

Still, that's a pretty impressive accomplishment....

We're destroying the Bills and Pats. It's those damn NY Jets that wont go away after all these years!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

Originally posted by Finfan80

I did not say 2 - 3 losing seasons. I pointed out the:

Bengals - 2 SB losses (Team History) vs ?? Losing seasons.

Chargers - 1 SB loss (Team History) vs ?? Losing Seasons

Ravens (Browns) - 1 SB Win (Team History) vs ?? Losing Seasons

I would not be willing to have the History that those teams have for 1 or 2 SB appearances.

Back
Top Bottom