Dolphins players know to keep phones by their beds. ‘Night owl’ Gase will be calling | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins players know to keep phones by their beds. ‘Night owl’ Gase will be calling

Yeah, love him, but a bit worried about the Oliva-"don't"-hi approach to defense.
Lol, Idk, Gase is just too damn competitive and too intelligent not to get involved in the defense. I honestly think in his first year he migrated to the offense which was bad and let Joseph work the D. The more he becomes the the face of the franchise the more ownership he will take in the entire team.

Lol, Idk, Gase is just too damn competitive and too intelligent not to get involved in the defense. I honestly think in his first year he migrated to the offense which was bad and let Joseph work the D. The more he becomes the the face of the franchise the more ownership he will take in the entire team.

tenor.gif

I like Gase a ton. I did not like the hiring at the time and I really didn't like it at 1-4. Perhaps we got the young Don Shula after all the failings. Who knows? I agree w everything being said about leadership, offensive acumen and lack of attention on defense. Defense wins championships.

That makes me the Adam Gase of the Finheaven mains...Hawaii comes through, yet again.

the article just had to go into the medical side of sleep lol. Idk, I know a few people who sleep 5-6 hours a night (if that) and even in their 50s they are pretty healthy and strong.

Back
Top Bottom