Dolphins’ season could be entering troubled waters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ season could be entering troubled waters

....at risk of sounding like a Homer here....at 1-3...I'm actually ok with where our Phins are at this point...hell we're a couple of field goals... or a couple of ill timed passes of being 3-1..and that's not a stretch to say...personally I haven't been this excited about Miami Dolphins Football....well..since Marino was playing....I can't believe I just said that...I'm looking for win against Cincy...

Now, do you guys think a 1-4 start would be the beginning of an Ireland firing at the end of the season????

Ireland gets a full season report card no matter what.

I don't think the 1-3 start hasn't been enough for a firing, but that could change really quickly in the next 2 games

You do realize it takes a whole team of players to win, ignoring key weak spots that could be addressed is not good for future, a better receiving corp makes Tannehill better
ok agree but what does your statement have to do with this stupid season might start sliding thread

ok agree but what does your statement have to do with this stupid season might start sliding thread

That was replying to people acting like this season is just a practice year to throw away and we didnt need to add any talent because 2013 is the year thats all.

If we score 21 points a game with this offense this season and tannehill looks legit...its all I care about. Good things to come.

i guess legadu nannee is playing 50 ways to leave your lover.

You do realize it takes a whole team of players to win, ignoring key weak spots that could be addressed is not good for future, a better receiving corp makes Tannehill better

This. Why do we constantly talk about how it's all about T-hill's progression? I'm just as excited as the next guy and a huge T-hill fan, but this is a TEAM effort which starts with our coaches. This is also the NFL and you are suppose to WIN. It's all about where you are in the standings. The scoreboard doesn't give extra points for the progression of our QB's maturity level. I wanna see the defense dominate, our off. line hit on all cylinders, our WR's running crisp, accurate routes efficiently, our ST's cover their zones and cause turnovers, our kicker.... uh, kick... good... etc.

The team is playing hard and RT continues to develop. If Carpenter gets out of the whisky bottle, we are 3-1.
The season is far from over. Once we win the next 2 games, at 3-3, we can make a push for a wildcard.
I am not expecting the playoffs this year, but we have a shot.

The next two weeks are going to be very interesting. IF we go 3-3 by the bye, we follow with 4 winable games vs Jets, Indy, Titans, and Buff, and should all be feeling pretty good about this team.

IF, for whatever reason, we drop the next 2 games, I have to wonder if the team, at least considers, trading any of our potential FA's. I have to think that by now the team has a plan for next year, and who they can sign, the cost, and the fit. For one example, could a Starks become available, with moving Odrick to DT, and get a much better look at Vernon and Shelby? Moore would be a possibility, and bringing Devlin in for the backup. IF we do not have plans for Long, that would be a whole lot more complicated, as it would put RT at risk.

Just a little food for thought.

As we have become musical, add in the team building "A Bridge Over Troubled Waters." :)

If Miami beats the Bengals on Sunday I think there will be nothing but the Sounds of Silence in Cincinnati. We will be calling Cincinnati Guard Trevor Robinsn, Mrs. Robinson, as we repeatedly sack Andy Dalton. If the Dolphins can win in Cincinatti I think we will be Homeward Bound, and right back in the thick of the AFC East. :420:

Cheese-n-Rice!! thanks for the sunshine Chicken Little. but for a couple of made field goals… we gotta put away the scissors & sharp knives. c'mon y'all, one game at a time.

If Miami beats the Bengals on Sunday I think there will be nothing but the Sounds of Silence in Cincinnati. We will be calling Cincinnati Guard Trevor Robinsn, Mrs. Robinson, as we repeatedly sack Andy Dalton. If the Dolphins can win in Cincinatti I think we will be Homeward Bound, and right back in the thick of the AFC East. :420:

Then I'm laying out my winter clothes
And wishing I was gone
Going home
Where the New York City winters aren't bleeding me
Bleeding me, going home

In the clearing stands a boxer
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders
Of ev'ry glove that layed him down
Or cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame
"I am leaving, I am leaving"
But the fighter still remains

Lie la lie ... any thought of a winning season is a lie la lie.

Back
Top Bottom