Dolphins should make Darrelle Revis an offer he can't refuse | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins should make Darrelle Revis an offer he can't refuse

Like a horse race, Jets making their move. Guess he is destined to be in the AFC east again, too bad it wont be us.

New England Patriots will sign Him because they know what it takes to win championships. We are the dolphins we're just mediocre

yea because he's found so much success on every time he's been on....stop with the soap opera man

honestly don't see him ending up in NE, but it's getting hard to ignore all these parrots on ESPN and NFLN

I dont know why people are acting like the man is God and we have never faced him before. **** him if he comes back to the AFC east just sign Ginn so he can smoke his ass again lol

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m

CB Darrelle Revis and the New England Patriots have reached agreement on a one-year, $12 million deal, league sources told ESPN.

I'd love to pair him up with Grimes what a backfield that would be two shutdown corners. Imagine the blitz packages we could do with those 2 in the backfield and Wake and Jordan up front. Yikes! BUT I don't see us going for him because of the money we need to put into other areas/needs.

I really don't care about this. Yes he's a great cornerback, but us beating the Patriots isn't going to come down to our passing game vs. Revis.

I'd love to pair him up with Grimes what a backfield that would be two shutdown corners. Imagine the blitz packages we could do with those 2 in the backfield and Wake and Jordan up front. Yikes! BUT I don't see us going for him because of the money we need to put into other areas/needs.

He just signed with the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom