Dolphins should sign.....Megathread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins should sign.....Megathread

3rh3xn.jpg

Ahmad Brooks could be interesting if we moved Timmons to Mike. You throw Maualuga in the mix and it's all of a sudden not a terrible rotation.

For some reason, I read that as Miami signs Megatron. A moment of excitement, then it vanished. Obviously, wide receiver is not a need. Interesting that he did work with the Dolphins players this preseason.

The Dolphins could use a linebacker so I'd say the best linebacker who becomes available. Brooks maybe if he's a fit.

For some reason, I read that as Miami signs Megatron. A moment of excitement, then it vanished. Obviously, wide receiver is not a need. Interesting that he did work with the Dolphins players this preseason.

The Dolphins could use a linebacker so I'd say the best linebacker who becomes available. Brooks maybe if he's a fit.

C. Johnson was visiting his old WR coach Shawn Jefferson. His playing rights are owned by the Lions anyways.

This thread is a **** show now with all the merging. Not that they weren't all before anyways

Back
Top Bottom