Dolphins sign LB Lee Robinson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign LB Lee Robinson

Its funny because my first instinct is to think the guy got cut and ended up in the CFL, he must not be very good. But then I think about how I said that before with Cam Wake. Although Wake did pretty much own the CFL. Not sure what he Robinson did in the CFL.

According to TSN.ca, last year with the Eskimos he recorded 2 sacks and 6 tackles in 9 games.

Personal information
Date of birth: (1987-04-23) April 23, 1987 (age 25)
Place of birth: Gloster, Mississippi
Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Weight: 253 lb (115 kg)

Career information
College: Alcorn State
Undrafted in 2009
No regular season or postseason appearances

Career history

*Offseason and/or practice squad member only

Career highlights and awards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Robinson_(American_football)

An acorn from alcorn, there is a kernel of info for ya.

Unless he can catch a football and score TD's, I don't give a **** who they sign until they lock up Hartline and Jennings.

If you saw Trusnik play last year, you'd see why locking up some LB depth is going to be pretty important this year

We need SERIOUS depth @ LB this year, or we´ll be hustling for it next year...I´d pick up a couple in the draft, a FA and UDFA too!!

556060_10151325380269611_1867113398_n-1.jpg

Robinson spent the 2011-12 season with the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League.

Robinson went undrafted in the 2009 NFL Draft but was later signed by the Denver Broncos on April 26, 2009. He was waived on September 4, 2009. He was signed to the Arizona Cardinals practice squad on September 6, 2009, before he was released on October 21. He was then signed to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practice squad on October 27. After his contract expired following the season, the Buccaneers re-signed Robinson on January 5, 2010. He was waived on September 4, 2010 during final cuts but was re-signed to the practice squad the following day. Robinson was released from the practice squad on September 17.

A two-star prospect out of Amite County High School, Robinson attended Alcorn State.

Back
Top Bottom