Dolphins still in the mix for dumerville | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins still in the mix for dumerville

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark deitchman. no idea who he is though. i looked him up on the net. works for wqam

Until he signs with someone I guess you never know where he'll end up

I cannot wait to hear from marky mark again

I'm still a little iffy on Ireland adding these old pass rushers. We're actively seeking to get younger. Pass rushers don't tend to fade as they get older, they tend to either be good or poor, and when they stop being good, that's the time to move on, because they're not coming back. Sure, Dumerville, Abraham, Osi, Freeny, they may all have a year or 3 left, but I can't see Ireland signing any of them to a multi-year contract.

Ravens land Dumervil on 5-year, $35M contract
Ravens agreed to terms with DE/OLB Elvis Dumervil, formerly of the Broncos, on a five-year contract worth up to $35 million.
Just as some observers began writing off the reigning Super Bowl champs, GM Ozzie Newsome lands -- easily -- the top free agent left on the market. Dumervil will return to 3-4 outside linebacker in Baltimore. He enjoyed his career-best season as a 3-4 rush 'backer in Denver, leading the NFL with 17 sacks in 2009. Don "Wink" Martindale was on Denver's staff during that season and is now the Ravens' linebackers coach. Dumervil, 29, will team with Terrell Suggs to give Baltimore the premier outside-edge rusher duo in football,

So weird that the Ravens have let so much walk and they then sign dumerville , perplexing but oh well. Shows for all the talk they didnt value their guys as much as we think. I mean seriously Boldin for nothing

So much for the Dolphins cap space, the zero state tax in Florida, the better weather, the hotter chicks and the large and active Haitian community in Miami.
Elvis has left the building. Thank you very much.

So much for the Dolphins cap space, the zero state tax in Florida, the better weather, the hotter chicks and the large and active Haitian community in Miami.
Elvis has left the building. Thank you very much.

None of that ever comes into play. Just like most teams if we outbid we get the guy

So Dumervil signed a 5 year $35 million deal. We signed Brian Hartline to similar money. Jeff Ireland is such a loser.

So Dumervil signed a 5 year $35 million deal. We signed Brian Hartline to similar money. Jeff Ireland is such a loser.

Im far from an Ireland fan but this decision is far from what makes him a loser. Now if u want to talk about overpaying Ellerbee the same money but still Im glad we didnt go after Dumerville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom