Dolphins still in the mix for dumerville | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins still in the mix for dumerville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad we passed on him. He's a tremendous pass rusher but cant stop the run. IMO i like to have a guy whos pretty equal in both departments. Not to mention he is sorta injury prone. He did miss a season and few games last year. Vernon needs to bulk up or Oderick needs to step up this year because any other pass rushing is coming from the raw NFL draft.

Can we sign Winston and Moore now so we can keep Tannehill upright to throw to those new weapons. Go get the pass rush and db in the draft

So weird that the Ravens have let so much walk and they then sign dumerville , perplexing but oh well. Shows for all the talk they didnt value their guys as much as we think. I mean seriously Boldin for nothing

I'm thinking Baltimore got desperate after literally losing every FA, plus giving a huge contract to a QB who, and this might cause a stir, isn't THAT great. Until this year, he was a choke artist. He bet on himself and got a huge contract. With no one to throw to and a DECIMATED defense, this team won't win a blessed thing. The bigger issue for them is losing so much. They couldn't afford to NOT bring at least 1 name in after all of that.

7 mill a year im good thanks though. They overpayed for sure they would have been better off giving that to ellerbee thats the same money. Good job jeff.

Keep this in mind, if the Great and Powerful Ozzie had his way, Ellerbe would still be in Baltimore and right now Dumervil is probably re-upping with Denver. Miami stole his "Plan A" out from under him.

Keep this in mind, if the Great and Powerful Ozzie had his way, Ellerbe would still be in Baltimore and right now Dumervil is probably re-upping with Denver. Miami stole his "Plan A" out from under him.

Well his metered plan A im pretty sure they are happier with Dumervil than Ellerbee since pass rushers are harder to find than MLB's. Seems like they could have matched Ellerbee's contract easily if they wanted to but 5 million was the max they valued him at. I wouldnt exactly call overpaying 2 million per year stealing his plan A.

For those who don't venture into the other forums much (I don't), Dumervil and the Ravens agreed to terms on a 5 year/$35million contract - caught this on ESPN about an hour ago.

Not sure why your coming off condescending towards Ozzie. Miami should be DYING to find a man like him in this organization. Are you really clowning a man that built a team via draft and was successful for years towards a franchise that has 1 player left from 2 drft classes?

Lets wait and see how Mr. Plan "A" pans out before acting up like that.

this is why the ravens win.

they dont pass up talent when its available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom