Dolphins’ Tannehill ready to be top eight QB? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Tannehill ready to be top eight QB?

Doesn't a column like this come out at least once every offseason?

Here we go with these " Tannehill isn't Tom Brady or Peyton Manning " guys again. Get over it. He's a GOOD improving QB. Hes not Brees Manning or Brady....so what.

If it makes you queezy, you don't have to join in the conversation.

image4-1.jpeg

Before getting mad please look at the list and look at who's on top and who's on bottom every year. It's pretty accurate. Last year top two QBs were Ryan and Brady, the two SB starters! I am a die hard fan like you. Just happen to see lots of NFL games and can compare between QBs and I think Tannehill still needs to improve a lot to be a game changer and that is what we will need this year with this nightmare schedule. I hope he does.

I'm as far from mad as someone can get. I'm just pointing out how you are selectively picking out measurements to bolster your opinion and ignoring measurements that work against you. Picking ESPN's overly subjective stat is just the most ridiculous thing you can do to backup your opinion. Literally no one else but ESPN uses it. Even then, a chunk of their journalists still use the traditional QB rating when writing their articles. You're being disingenuous. At least man up and just admit you don't like him for whatever reason and stop these games.

I'm as far from mad as someone can get. I'm just pointing out how you are selectively picking out measurements to bolster your opinion and ignoring measurements that work against you. Picking ESPN's overly subjective stat is just the most ridiculous thing you can do to backup your opinion. Literally no one else but ESPN uses it. Even then, a chunk of their journalists still use the traditional QB rating when writing their articles. You're being disingenuous. At least man up and just admit you don't like him for whatever reason and stop these games.

The only guy that beats the table for QBR is Skip Bayless.

:lol:

We have the same thread every year. "This is the yesr Tanny is going to be top 10".
:yap:

Because he is getting closer. I started to doubt Tannehill at the beginning of the season but I think he finally has the right coaches and players around to be really successful. I really don't care if Tannehill tears up the stat sheets, as long as if he makes the plays we need to win, I will be happy.

I love how Tannehill and most of the offensive guys are getting together and doing extra work. That will really pay off. Another thing I love is that this is the first year where there will be a ton of continuity on offense. Basically the entire unit is back together and with the same system. Only a few new additions like Julius Thomas (who is already familiar with the system), Fasano and Asiata. That's huge! This offense should be ready to go from Day 1. I think that will really pay early dividends for this team.

I just hope Tannehill is healthy and doesn't have any lingering issues with his knee.

the key to dolphins winning is thill17 leadership on field and offensive scoring point. we got players around thill17. used them player to win game. our defense is good not great. they give up lot yd but good in red zone. we can still win with it.

Love the guys are already working together in such a large group on their own...ahows the commitment to each other and to becoming great and winning...hope this season is even better than last years and with it being the 2nd year in gases system and the offense staying the same personnel-wise i dont see why it shouldnt be better.

Top 8? Yes but like Sons said I just want the team to win

Back
Top Bottom