Dolphins = The new circus! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins = The new circus!

At this point I am not laughing at anything. All I can do is stick with my team and hope the storm will be over soon. As for the Jets they have made me money this year and I hope that trend continues.

Im just busting chops, I do really feel bad for you guys, its going to get worse.

You are going to feel even worse when we get the final wild card spot, while your Jets are left holding the bag.

We are laughing all day long at your circus going on!!

So you're admitting you don't have much of a life then?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I understand that and your reaction is normal. I just don't really care what others say about the Jets and the Jets did deserve to be bashed for being as bad as they were. I don't take glee in the misery of others, that doesn't make me better or worse than anyone it's just who I am but I completely understand wanting to give it back to others who did take glee in our misery.

As with you, I don't care what others think of the Dolphins. I've never met Martin or Incog so I obviously mean nothing to them. I don't control what they do or how they act. If you, Bleedin, or anyone else wants to make fun of me for what Martin/Incog did, go for it.

It would mean nothing to me b/c of how off base you'd be.

I understand that and your reaction is normal. I just don't really care what others say about the Jets and the Jets did deserve to be bashed for being as bad as they were. I don't take glee in the misery of others, that doesn't make me better or worse than anyone it's just who I am but I completely understand wanting to give it back to others who did take glee in our misery.

Agreed, I don't pile on this dumb**** when it happens to any other team either. I care about what happens on the field. The way some people around these parts were downright giddy when it was discovered that Hernandez killed people is absolutely pathetic. But like I said, I don't get involved on trying to pile on other teams when they **** up, and I'm not interested in defending my team when it does. Fact is I'm very level headed about this kind of ****, and thickskinned enough that I don't get my panties in a bunch even though I can't turn on the TV, listen to the radio, or go on the internet without this story being front and center.

As for my team, well I didn't have high expectations for this year - I predicted 8-8 prior to the season, and I still think that's about where we will finish. Hopefully all this **** can get settled in the offseason, and long term any changes that need to be made are so that the team can get better and move on. This would suck so much more if we were a legitimate superbowl contender this year, but we're not so at least there's that.

So you're admitting you don't have much of a life then?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

As with you, I don't care what others think of the Dolphins. I've never met Martin or Incog so I obviously mean nothing to them. I don't control what they do or how they act. If you, Bleedin, or anyone else wants to make fun of me for what Martin/Incog did, go for it.

It would mean nothing to me b/c of how off base you'd be.

Why does me laughing at whats going on mean that i have no life? All of you on here were laughing at the Jets when their drama was going on, does that mean you dont have a life. You are better than that 703.

laugh all you want, your team has been a bigger embarrassment in recent times both on and off the field.

AztrPD0-1.jpg

Nice pic of a QB that doesnt start for the Jets anymore, it happened, it was embarrassing, but the team and organization moved on. Live onto the past, just like '72

Oh, so AFCC game apps that happened 3 and 4 years ago are recent, relevant history but the Jets circus show that was as recent as this preseason is ancient history. Lol!!!!!

Oh, so AFCC game apps that happened 3 and 4 years ago are recent, relevant history but the Jets circus show that was as recent as this preseason is ancient history. Lol!!!!!

Last year, how is your drama going for you? Keep trying to deflect the negative press that the Dolphins have been getting, its very amusing.

do you really want to discuss recent history?

Last year, how is your drama going for you? Keep trying to deflect the negative press that the Dolphins have been getting, its very amusing.

It's a hot mess right now. Everyone is going to handle it differently. For me though turn about is fair play. If you can dish it out you need to be ready to take it too and it is clearly Miami's turn right now.

It's a hot mess right now. Everyone is going to handle it differently. For me though turn about is fair play. If you can dish it out you need to be ready to take it too and it is clearly Miami's turn right now.

True but here's the thing. The ONLY Jest fans that sticks around through thick & thin is nyjunc. As annoying as he can be sometimes, he at least sticks it out and takes it. This other dude BleedinGreenNC even admits he leaves when the going gets tough (only lurks). The guy was no where to be found when the Fins were 3-0 (at least I didn't see him posting could be wrong).

But that being said, I have absolutely no problem with Jest fans yucking it up right now. I know I would if the Jest were going through a similar situation.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

do you really want to discuss recent history?

Fine by me. Last time I checked recent history both teams haven't won the Super Bowl. And thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom